Total Solution Metallichick has done it before she can do it again!!

PS How are you getting on with your re-start? Come on buddy, don't throw in the towel now, you and me started really close together and I need you! xxx

How are things hun?

How are things with your daughter chick. You doing ok? xxx

Coooooome Baaaaaaack Metallichiiiiiiiick........

RE START DAY 1

Hi lovelies I'm back.... It's been a rough road this last 6 weeks, life's been a *****!

My daughter is going threw so much, she has also just recently had oral surgery which is taking its toll on her body. She had the surgery last Wednesday & is in more pain now than when it was done. We ended up in A&E Monday night ?

Dad has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, I knew it was coming dads not been right for a long while. My mum & sister had been in denial about it so when we got the diagnosis it has hit them hard ?

My health hit rock bottom & as I was slowly starting to feel a little better been hit with a sickness bug which my dear grandson has passed on to all of us, I hadn't eaten anything for 36 hours to decided today is the day to restart!!!!

I stupidly fell of the wagon & allowed my emotions to take over but fortunately on the good side I only gained 3lb, which means I've still managed to keep 25lb off...

So there you go my lovelies a little about why I have been away so long, onwards & upwards... I know I can do this ?

:thankyou:For reading xxx

Last edited:
Feeling so sick & still very drained following this sickness bug, it's now over 24 hours since I last vomed so hopefully I will start improving quite quickly. I suppose it has an advantage starting back on Exante today when the last thing I want to do is eat?! Lol

Hope you are feeling better soon, sounds like you've been going through a hell of a time lately :(

Good to have you back :)

Hope you are feeling better soon, sounds like you've been going through a hell of a time lately :(

Good to have you back :)

Thank you chick xx

RESTART DAY 2

By the end of yesterday i was feeling so sick but i know its because i'm still getting over this nasty sickness bug :sigh:

Feeling a little better today, had pancakes for breakfast..... Mmmmm pancakes, i'd forgotten how good they taste especially with a little Walden Farms syrup on them. Quite hungry today but its not surprising considering i haven't eaten properly for a few days & had been very dehydrated. Just had a Toffee, Nut & raison bar for lunch which has certainly done the trick (for now...Lol)

Drinking like a horse & p'ing like one too :D

Hope everyone is having a good day

:thankyou: For reading xxx

Sorry to hear you have been having a tough time. Well done for maintaining and starting back on Exante. Good luck getting through the first few days! xx

Sorry to hear you have been having a tough time. Well done for maintaining and starting back on Exante. Good luck getting through the first few days! xx

Thanks Chick xx

Cr@p Cr@p Cr@p Cr@p Cr@p That's all I can say about yesterday!!!

A new day & all is good, just finished an orange & choc bar...mmmm I do like them :) Struggling with the water today which is strange as I generally drink a lot of water anyway, but today it's making me feel quite sick...

Well done you're doing great. I know they tell us to drink loads of water but there is also a school of thought that too much water isn't as good for you as they make out. It can make you retain water in your legs and feet so if it's making you feel sick, try drinking less or sipping it. Hope that helps! Xx

Start weight 15s6lb on 23/09/14
Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Four Week Total Loss:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Eight Week Total Loss:

Well done you're doing great. I know they tell us to drink loads of water but there is also a school of thought that too much water isn't as good for you as they make out. It can make you retain water in your legs and feet so if it's making you feel sick, try drinking less or sipping it. Hope that helps

Thanks chick xx

I actually forgot to have my 3rd pack until about 9pm so had a bar, couldn't be bothered to go downstairs to make a shake up... Had a lovely day with my grand babies today they're growing up so fast (jakoby is 3yrs & Saraya is 3 months)

image-1759707646.jpg

Just had my first pack of the day, cinnamon apple porridge...mmmm I here a lot of people don't like them so bake them as a biscuit but I love all the porridges....

Hi Metallichick, how are you getting on? Have been reading through your diary and I'm sorry to hear you've gone ongoing stress for you and your daughter. I do really hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you both soon.

Good luck and well done for coming back, it's not how many times you fall off, it's when you stop trying! :)

Back