Total Solution Metallichick has done it before she can do it again!!

Congratulations on your loss for this week and the arrival of your beautiful granddaughter! She is so precious. I love her name; it is so unusual. Good luck with your food week :) xx

Well done on your loss and the arrival of your granddaughter. Can't believe you're a grandmother though. You don't look old enough!!

Awwwwwwwwww beautiful. Ahhh she makes me broody - so pleased all went well. You must feel exhausted with all the lack of sleep and adrenalin - I don't blame you getting the indian in - and it's brilliant that you got so quickly back into ketosis - impressed how quickly you got back on the horse. Pic of you and Saraya is lovely - as Cate says, you don't look old enough to be her nanny - I assumed that must be Saraya's mummy till I read above the photo! Enjoy those cuddles xxx

Congtatulations MC, She is a sweetie pie x

Congratulations on your loss for this week and the arrival of your beautiful granddaughter! She is so precious. I love her name; it is so unusual. Good luck with your food week xx

Thank you Chick she's adorable :) I think food week is going well, it feels as if it is...But won't know until Mondays weigh in, resisting jumping on the scales for a sneaky weigh xxx

Well done on your loss and the arrival of your granddaughter. Can't believe you're a grandmother though. You don't look old enough!!

Thank you Cate *blush* I feel like a great nanny some days :eek: xxx

Awwwwwwwwww beautiful
I don't blame you getting the indian in - and it's brilliant that you got so quickly back into ketosis
I assumed that must be Saraya's mummy till I read above the photo! Enjoy those cuddles xxx

Thank you IAF the indian was bloody lovely :D I'm
*blushing* again hopefully have mums genes she's 71 & she doesn't look anywhere near her age :) My grandson held his sister for the first time yesterday, so super cute xxx

2vikx93.jpg

Congtatulations MC, She is a sweetie pie x

Thank you Susie xxx

Day 25

Had apple & cinnamon porridge this morning for the first time.... Oooo it was lush :)

Was on an exante spending spree yesterday & swapsies of the rank soups, someone actually likes the....Lol I'm a member of a Facebook group called 'EXANTE SWAPSIES & SELL' a great group to do exactly what it say swap & sell unwanted products. Most sell products for only a £1, a great way to try products you haven't had before without paying much....

Food week seems to be going ok, won't know for sure until Mondays weigh in, so far i've resisted a sneaky peak on the scales, In inches are coming off nicely i'm starting to get into things i haven't worn for ages :D Still haven't taken my measurements yet, i should have taken that at the beginning but never got around to it, plus i can't bothered to look for the tape measure...Lol

Once again :thankyou: For reading xxx

Beautiful pictures, Metallichick. Your grandson will make a fantastic, big brother.

I'm undecided on the porridge; it fills me up and the taste is nice, but I don't like the texture. Wish I could avoid the scales; I tried to, but realised I couldn't. Now I weigh daily, but take each reading with a pinch of salt unless it's my weigh-in.

Have a great weekend xx

Thank you Chick Jakoby certainly will be a great big brother :)

Messed up big time yesterday evening & I'm not entirely sure why? Breakfast, lunch no problems early evening had a mushroom omelet with asparagus spears but then I just went to pot. Was getting wound up with hubby & I don't really no why so I decided sod it I'm going to the shop for chocolate!!!!

I ended buying a cheese & onion slice & a medium bag of minstrels....I ate the bloody lot :(

The worse part was I wasn't even enjoying it & ended up going to bed feeling uncomfortable & bloated.

I think I was rebelling against my hubby it had made one innocent comment about no becoming complacent. Basically I told him I fancied something nice & as it was food week I could probably get away with anything as I got back in to ketosis after the Indian on Monday....he innocently said fine but be careful because I might not be so lucky this time??

But I think that innocent comment pushed me stupidly in to the mind set - Sod you I'll have what I want...

So what I learnt from this??? Don't take this personally, my hubby wasn't being nasty he was just reminding me to be careful, I've learnt that emotional eating has still got a hold on me & it's only me that can let it go....

Anyway I'm straight back to packs today & as long as I remember next time emotional eating is just a state of mind, when the situation arises again I can deal with it better...xxx

Most of us take it personally but in the end we are only punishing ourselves. Such a complex thing to get our heads around.

New day today so put yesterday down as done & dusted xx

as long as I remember next time emotional eating is just a state of mind, when the situation arises again I can deal with it better...xxx

Well said chick - I am similar though, I won''t be told what I can or can't do, makes me really go off on one - even when there is love and concern behind the other person's words.

Straight back on the packs is good, and look at it this way, a cheese & onion slice and a packet of minstrels wasn't a bottle of wine, pizza, big bar of chocolate, and a couple of bags of crisps!
- I don't think you can have done too much damage. xxx

Day28

Another 3lb down & in the 15's :) I'm totally shocked :eek: especially with the couple of blips through the week & last night i had another Indian, taking full advantage of it being the final day of food week for another 3 weeks... The difference with me eating last night to the other day was i didn't feel guilty, i had made an informed choice to eat & enjoy every mouth full...

Back to 100% packs again & looking forward to the week ahead. I've managed to put on a pair of crop trousers today which i haven't been able to wear for almost 3 years. I'm not sure of the size as i tend to cut labels out of all my clothes, i think they are a size 18 or possibly a 16?...All i know is that my jeans i was wearing 4 weeks ago was a size 22 & are far too big :D

:thankyou: For reading xx

That's a fab result for food week. Well done. :)

That's ace MC - and really inspiring as I'm going away next week for 4 days on holiday and am having a planned lapse so it's reasurring to know that if I try to make sensible choices and avoid the carbs I might lose a bit too - my aim is to sts. Well done xxx

That's a fab result for food week. Well done.

Thank you Cate xx

That's ace MC - and really inspiring as I'm going away next week for 4 days on holiday and am having a planned lapse so it's reasurring to know that if I try to make sensible choices and avoid the carbs I might lose a bit too - my aim is to sts. Well done xxx

Thank you IAF, where you off too chick? I'd love to go on holiday haven't had a proper holiday since i went to New York back in Jan 2010... I don't usually count the music festivals as holidays but i suppose they are really...lol xx

Day 29

2nd day back on TS since food week, so glad i'm finding it easy. I was so worried about food week for 2 main reasons 1) Over doing it & not keeping in control & 2) I thought i would find it really difficult returning to TS... I can now honestly say both worries were totally unfounded, neither have been a problem :D

Have been getting so fed up with just black coffee & someone of the Exante Facebook page suggested some 'Beanies' flavoured coffee, went to Sainsburys & grabbed myself some 'ginger bread & 'Cinder toffee' favours. Really wanted the 'Amaretto' flavour but they had sold out :eek: The Gingerbread is lush, the cider toffee not as nice but better than just plain coffee!

The new sausage mixed & raspberry porridge arrived yesterday. The sausage mix wasn't too bad, i had ordered only 2 but to be honest probably wouldn't order them again as for the raspberry porridge.....Mmmm yummy, ordered 8 of those & certainly will be ordering any! But no for a while as yesterday i counted up all the packs & bars i have & i have enough for just over 7 weeks :eek: Didn't realise i had so much, that's all that buying off the Facebook group :)

As always :thankyou: for reading xxx

Hi am just subscribing to your diary :wavey: You are doing so very well, especially considering the amount of pain you are in - well done :)

Your grandson is gorgeous, and congratulations on your new granddaughter, beautiful.

Hi am just subscribing to your diary :wavey: You are doing so very well, especially considering the amount of pain you are in - well done :) Your grandson is gorgeous, and congratulations on your new granddaughter, beautiful.

Thank you Katie, nice to meet you x

Thank you IAF, where you off too chick? I'd love to go on holiday haven't had a proper holiday since i went to New York back in Jan 2010... I don't usually count the music festivals as holidays but i suppose they are really...lol xx

Just off to a cottage in Somerset for 3 nights, I can't face abroad with an inquisitive (into everything!) 15 month old - last year we didn't go anywhere, but the year before we went to Spain - we love love love Spain and Mallorca and used to go every year it's a shame for our 9 year old that we haven't been away recently but she understands and I am hoping if dh gets himself a job sorted after his redundancy we can treat ourselves either to a winter sun break early 2015 or at least a good summer hol. Still I am looking forward to Somerset, the cottage is lush with a hot tub in the garden so I will be kicking back believe you me!

2nd day back on TS since food week, so glad i'm finding it easy. I was so worried about food week for 2 main reasons 1) Over doing it & not keeping in control & 2) I thought i would find it really difficult returning to TS... I can now honestly say both worries were totally unfounded, neither have been a problem :D

Really pleased to hear that - selfishly too as I said with going away next week. It's really impressive how you have taken it in your stride well done chickie :)

Now what are these coffee things you mentioned? are they just flavoured coffee then? I will have to check them out - variety as they say is the spice of life!

Lovely to hear all is going well at camp Metallichick, how are your lovely grandchildren?

xxx

Really struggling today, gosh it's amazing how things change so quickly. I was finding it so easy the last 2 days... Don't understand why I feel so hungry, I'm in ketosis & keeping my fluids up. I'm i really hungry or is it just my mind playing tricks on me & in fact I'm NOT hungry just think I am? I hate these days it so easy to full of track, it's so hard to fight this but at the moment I am :) Got a headache from hell (at least it's not a full blown migraine today) & a lot of pain in my legs, my stomach is cramping up so much too....oh woah it's me! But unfortunately that's the way I'm feeling today!!! On a happier note here's another pic of my grandbabies, I lobe them to the moon & back...xxx

image-1815199459.jpg

Last edited:
Had a couple of slices of ham, where the hell is this hunger coming from??? I could eat a scabby horse...? (well not literally..lol) Am I hungry or do I just fancy something & my body is confusing it for hunger??? I think I'll have my final pack soon & then have an early night, my head is still pounding & it is turning into a migraine ? xxx

Last edited:
Back