Mia's Diary - 3rd Time Lucky!!

Yes, that's right - you can eat as much fruit as you like (technically) between meals but you are meant to eat when you are hungry and stop when you are satisfied.

your 21points are there if you need them and I'm pretty sure you can choose to leave them if you dont want to use them - however I've done 2 weeks of Core so far (on my 3rd Core week now) and last week I ate all my points and had a far better loss than the first week when i didnt have any at all. If you arent eating over your 20points worth on Core, i would think you are eating the right amounts - i always point/weigh my potatos / rice / pasta etc just to make sure my portions arent too big.

i would probably change leader (personally). I've had two leaders in the past - my first one (before I moved for university) was really inspiring and always praised you if you lost weight, and i'm the sort of person who needs those words of encouragement (hence why i'm on here now I go it alone! :p) whereas my later leader would spend an hour talking about herself and i would find it a chore to sit through meetings each week. Needless to say i dropped nearly 3stone before i moved and then put most of it back on when i changed leaders as I wasnt motivated / inspired / interested or any of the things you need to be to lose weight!

I am so disgusted with myself :(. I haven't had such a good day today and wanted to eat. So, I had fish and chips tonight, followed by a mint aero and a cadbury's mini roll. I can't go to class tomorrow night for WI so have got until next Tuesday to try and remedy it. I really actually WANTED to eat, I am sick of dieting and losing hardly anything. I will keep at the diet, but honestly, I just had a blow out. I feel like crying :(

You've hardly used any of your 21 points though, Mia so take them out of that and chalk it up to experience. It may have been a subconscious thing because you know you can't get to WI this week. Is there a different class you could go to just this once?

Chin up Mia, as Karen said, you have been under by your points so dont fret about it too much. We all have the odd blip sometimes. It's normal, it's human.

*Hugs* xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have not been on my diary (or the site) for over a week. I put 1/2lb on last week so that makes my total loss for 5 weeks at 2lb. How disgraceful!!!!! I am just wingeing to anyone who will listen really. I am fed up. I started on thread on WW Points for CD Soups and Shakes and moaned on there too :). If moaning made you lose weight I would have lost 3 stone this week!!!! I don't know what to do. I am not dieting this week, don't see the point but I know that I have to do something. So, will I enjoy this week and start again on Monday and go back to WW, or do I change diet? Why does WW not work for me? Am I the only person in the world who it doesn't work for? I am going to have a long think and decide what to do. I haven't got time to mess about and waste, I've got to start losing weight - NOW. So, that's it - I'm going offline 'coz I have moaned enough tonight and I'm even sick of listening to myself :) hahahaha. Good job this is my diary and it's secret and nobody reads it hahaha

Back