1 chocolate tetra
Swim - 1/2 mile

Day 37 - Thursday
1 fruits of forest shake
1 orange bar
1 chocolate tetra
Swim - 1/2 mile

Last edited:
Thanks madferret. I am feeling a lot better but only lost 1lb last week and the scales haven't moved at all since weigh in on Tuesday. Hope you have a good weekend too.
Tuesday 15th June 2010 (W/C week 5)
8 tetras
2 mousse
3 bars
7 shakes
Some cheese
Full tin PEK chopped pork
No exercise

Day 35 - Tuesday 22nd June (W/C Week 6)
1 banana shake
1 chicken and mushroom soup
1 chocolate tetra

Day 36 - Wednesday
1 banana shake
1 vegetable soup
1 chocolate tetra
Swim - 1/2 mile

Day 37 - Thursday
1 fruits of forest shake
1 orange bar
1 chocolate tetra
Swim - 1/2 mile

Day 38 - Friday
1 chocolate tetra
1 strawberry shake
1 banana shake

Hi girls, I am fine today but the scales still haven't moved :(. I am going to keep off them until Tuesday. Swim on Monday and Tuesday morning and try to get a bit off in time for WI. Hope you both are ok today and enjoying the sunshine. Oh, I didn't go out last night so never had those voddy's I was planning on. Saving myself for my hols lol.

8 tetras
2 mousse
3 bars
7 shakes
Some cheese
No exercise

1 banana shake
1 chocolate tetra

Day 36 - Wednesday
1 banana shake
1 vegetable soup
1 chocolate tetra
Swim - 1/2 mile

Day 37 - Thursday
1 fruits of forest shake
1 orange bar
1 chocolate tetra
Swim - 1/2 mile

Day 38 - Friday
1 chocolate tetra
1 strawberry shake
1 banana shake

Day 39 - Saturday
1 chocolate tetra
1 strawberry shake
1 choc mint shake

Have a lovely weekend Xxxx

Hi, I have been out again all day today shopping and I am absolutely starving. I have had 2 CD's and can't wait for my third one. It's a mousse and in the fridge at the moment - can't see it staying there long though. Been a gorgeous day but didn't see any of it in the Metro Centre. Hope you enjoyed your day.

8 tetras
2 mousse
3 bars
7 shakes
Some cheese
No exercise

1 banana shake
1 chocolate tetra

Day 36 - Wednesday
1 banana shake
1 vegetable soup
1 chocolate tetra
Swim - 1/2 mile

Day 37 - Thursday
1 fruits of forest shake
1 orange bar
1 chocolate tetra
Swim - 1/2 mile

Day 38 - Friday
1 chocolate tetra
1 strawberry shake
1 banana shake

Day 39 - Saturday
1 chocolate tetra
1 strawberry shake
1 choc mint shake

Day 40 - Sunday
1 chocolate tetra
1 cranberry bar
1 strawberry mousse

Hahaha yes my life is very busy. I work full time so have to fit everything in on weekends unfortunately. Booked that last minute holiday and had to go shopping for that. This weekend is my daughters 18th birthday so only really got this Sunday to pack etc. But ................. I cheated last night. I always seem to actually NEED food on a Sunday. I was starving and had 5 chocolate digestive biscuits :(. WI on Tuesday so that's another week with no loss I imagine.

I am also not sleeping well at all. It's the diet I think. I am tired when I go to bed, then wake up after a few hours and can't get back to sleep. Was up at 7.30 a.m. both Saturday and Sunday - and that's not me at all.

How are you today? I hope you are being good and trying to get that lager and wine off for your WI. I am going swimming after work to do half a mile again to see if that helps for tomorrow night.

hence the mountain of ironing that I have to wade my way through QUOTE]

:eek: I knew there was something I forgot to do :8855:

Going to try to swim a big longer tonight to see if I can get rid of a biscuit or two then go home and start to pack a few things. Going to have to concentrate on that before the weekend 'coz if there's anything I've forgotten then I will have to get it on Sunday. So much to do and so little time to do it in.

I cheated last night again. Seems to be that every Sunday I actually NEED to eat. I had 4 chocolate digestive biscuits :(. The scales hadn't moved from Tuesday to Sunday anyway which I think played a big part in it, and they still haven't moved tonight. WI tomorrow night so not looking too hopeful - again!!!!!!

8 tetras
2 mousse
3 bars
7 shakes
Some cheese
No exercise

1 banana shake
1 chocolate tetra

Day 36 - Wednesday
1 banana shake
1 vegetable soup
1 chocolate tetra
Swim - 1/2 mile

Day 37 - Thursday
1 fruits of forest shake
1 orange bar
1 chocolate tetra
Swim - 1/2 mile

Day 38 - Friday
1 chocolate tetra
1 strawberry shake
1 banana shake

Day 39 - Saturday
1 chocolate tetra
1 strawberry shake
1 choc mint shake

Day 40 - Sunday
1 chocolate tetra
1 cranberry bar
1 strawberry mousse

Day 41 - Monday
1 strawberry shake
1 strawberry shake
1 chocolate tetra
Swim - 1/2 mile

Mia

I don't understand how the scales are not moving for you unless it is proper water retention... you are consuming on average less than 500 calories so you MUST be losing weight... but I must admit eating biscuits is not the best - why not have some meat or something - chicken or something that is pure protein that way if you have to have something, it will not knock you out of ketosis and you will still be losing !

Just a thought

T
x

Morning. Yeah I know, I didn't have anything in the house becasue I have practically emptied the house of food. I had the biscuits for visitors and that you know, and I really wanted something sweet - a bit of chicken just wouldn't have cut it hahaha. Get weighed tonight so see what happens.

What about you? How you doing on the diet? Do you find it easy or difficult?

8 tetras
2 mousse
3 bars
7 shakes
Some cheese
No exercise

Tuesday 22nd June (W/C Week 6)
9 shakes
2 soups
7 tetras
2 bars
1 mousse
4 chocolate digestive biscuits
Swim 1.5 miles

Today is only day 2 for me - well this time around anyway, and to be honest, I feel a lot more positive this time than I have ever done in the past - including the first ever time that I did CD..

I got weighed on Friday and had a really good chat with my CDC, in fact I overran my allocated half hour slot - but she didn't seem to mind... she has texted me both mornings to give me encouragement, and I have made myself a little award chart that I have stuck on my fridge door... Hubby and my boys are all behind me this time and I really do think that helps a lot..

i could be your virtual CD buddy if you wanted me to - you know where I am, feel free to pm me anytime...

I'm always here !!!!

T
x

naughty naughty lol

Hope you manage to get some kind of loss, Good luck xX

Back