Mia's Neverending Diary (Part II)

well another hoilday for you in a few weeks lucky girl.! is it still cheap over there Mia when i went last August brekkie was 99p??

No Shanny, it's just as expensive as everywhere else now I'm afraid. Of course, they've jumped on the Euro bandwagon and upped the prices. The tourism industry isn't in a good way at the moment, and Turkey will be down by 1000's of tourists this season now due to what has happened over the weekend. Maybe there will be a price war in the bars now though and the prices may go down.

Breakfast is about £3 now, maybe a bit cheaper further back from the beach front. When you thinking of going back out?

Oooooh nooo i member cuming back with money where i would'nt in Greece, was hoping last week in August but will see.

I really enjoyed last year, oh well hope to go somewhere then.!!

Well I hope that wherever you go you have a brill time. You're certainly looking good and I'm glad I won't be lying next to you on the beach hahahaha :)

hahahahahaha funny Mia, thanx hun right from tomorrow i will be reading your diary and want to hear that your totally positive now ok hun.!!
Till your next adventure away. xx

catch u tomorrow jacob crackers and jam is calling me lol!!
best do something till bedtime

nite, nite x

hi! well done for only gaining 4lbs! how did you manage that!!

Well the damage is worse than I thought. But, I must admit, it is what I have eaten since I came back which has caused the damage, not the holiday itself. I have put 5.5lb on. I intended to start back on CD immediately after the holiday but have just been an absolute pig since. I have eaten everything in sight. I have tried to start every day since Sunday but get so far and just can't do it. I HAVE to do it from tomorrow though. Only 6 weeks until my next holiday so absolutely have no choice. So, fingers crossed for tomorrow. You know, its not even the hunger which I dread and which puts me off starting this diet - it's the headaches, they make me so ill. Still, I have to do it so no point moaning. Not going to reach goal by September but can just try 100% and see how much I can lose. Fingers crossed for me please x

Fingers are crossed for you all the way till sept hun.!

start tomorrow now, no more putting it off Mia.!!xxx

Yeah I know, I have to. The thought of actually being ill makes me dread it. This time next week I'll be feeling good, but hate the first week. But - I will do it x

'Go for it hun you are one person Mia i really want to see at goal hunnie'.!

Im confident you can do it, the few days are worst but will be over soon.xx

Awwwww thanks Shanny, your support means a lot xx

Hi Mir
How was your holiday ? so you thought you'd get the plane home in the end hehe .
Well , broke off CD monday night today for me would of been 3 weeks . i'm not hungry on CD but mentally I am unsure if i want to return , have not gave up totally but since monday i have put on 4 pounds . 6 weeks Mir you will do well , its only mentally we fail not cos we are hungry , wishing you stress free start !

Hi Jackie, come on - get back on the wagon. I know you struggle but you need to decide if you want to do this diet. I KNOW I do, I just find it difficult at the beginning, but you have always been unsure if this is the diet for you.

Yes, I got home ok. Catch up on msn becasue I want to talk to you about the hotel. Had a great holiday and really looking forward to the next one. Hope I can get into the 'zone' tomorrow but feel ok at the moment - quite positive. I've got no choice to be honest or I'll have no clothes for the holiday. But come on, get back on and you will be super skinny for your hols.

When I feel I can't do it, I imagine what I will feel like, for example, in 6 weeks time. If I don't do it, I will cry and wish I had done it - that's what makes me do it. I know I will regret it if I don't, and I know you will feel the same way.

Yes I also think that way , if I don't get on it i'll be upset and have nothing to wear for sure ! also the seat on the plane I think about too ...
We will catch up on msn , and tell me all about the hotel exciting stuff . see I will weigh again tomorrow and i'm dreading another pound .
You know in the 3 weeks when i did eat I felt i didn't enjoy it i felt full so it has made me think what i was doing before but still have to find a way mentally back , but its scarey .
I know you must be ready as your posting again and that is a sign your returning !
Ok mir will look for you on msn in the eve one night i'll catch you and have a catch up all about your holiday too and the hotel xx Lets think why we need to make this diet work !

Jackie you off the diet??? how come hunnie?? i must be the only person not on msn lol.!

I hope today is a fresh new start for you both ladies.xx

come on mia - you can do it girl!

Thanks everyone. I am back on it. It's only 9.00 a.m. and the headache is starting - psychological I think :). Have a good day ladies x

The headache is starting lol! your funny .
Day 3 is the worst for me ... I will return on Monday as its my birthday sunday i'm 21 lol on my last count anyway lol
Wishing you an easy day Mir , when the demons talk to you just fight them off ... catch you very soon on msn .
shanny , get msn :)

Hi Shanny. I am fine thanks - been 100%. I am pretty shattered and am going to bed now with my last tetra. I have kept myself busy today with work, then hairdressers and shopping after work. Of course, trying clothes on makes me more determined so did myself a favour by going out I think. I am 'in the zone'. Can't wait until to Wednesday to see if I can lose the 5.5lb and more on my first week. Wish I had your determination and enthusiasm though, you look great x

Back