Mia's Neverending Diary

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Well, I feel like I have been writing diaries forever:D. Anyway, they are boring to other people but I think they do help keep me on track. So, I have 39 days to go until my hols and need to lose 18lb. Fingers crossed. I am on day 1 today so going to try and be SS, but going to have to take it one day at a time.

I will complete my day every evening like I did before.

It isn't boring Mia, and things that you are doing may help us all on here.

Good luck and I am sure you will do it.

Rosie x

Mia,
Good on you for starting your diary and Good luck........ I know you can do it...... and its not boring for others..... we are all here to support each other.
So chin up and drink plenty of water.....
x

Hey Mia, it's not boring - at least I hope not, as I've just started one too! If it helps you stay on track then it's worth it :)

Good luck hon, I read you diary every day so not boring to me :D x

It's great you've started a diary. Whatever gets you to goal i say :) Good luck and i look forward to reading your thread xxx

good luck mia, you can do it! That reminds me, I must update my diary, I'm terribly slack with it! X

Thanks everyone. Well, day one hasn't been too bad, but I have cheated already. I had 3 chocolate brazil nuts :(.

Day 1
3 ltrs. water, 1 x vanilla, 1 x strawberry, 1 x chocolate, 3 x chocolate brazils

come on mia, you can do it! Imagine yourself in a bikini on your hols x

God, this is hard. I feel like I am fighting myself all the time not to eat. I get weighed tomorrow night and I have lost nothing according to my scales. Still, I ate everything in sight over the weekend so don't expect much really.

Day 1
3 ltrs. water, 1 x vanilla, 1 x strawberry, 1 x chocolate, 3 x chocolate brazils
Day 2
2.5 ltrs. water, 1 x veg soup, 1 x mint choc, 1 x strawberry

Mia.................
no more brazil nuts hon!! You can do it you know you can!
You looked fab in your dresses for hols..... and a few more pounds off your going to feel even better..
xxx

Hey Mia, good luck hun, you can do it.
Are you going on holiday again?
I have just got back from Turkey and thought you were going roughly the same time as me?
I have my weigh in tomorrow, I am dreading it as I have been off plan for the whole of my holiday. You will understand so much delicious food to eat.
Just hope I haven't gained too much.

Hiya Mia. Well done for getting started again hun, don't worry about the nuts, just move on from here. You're going to be looking fab for your holiday.

I didn't end up re-starting on Monday because me and my little Imogen have been diagnosed with swine flu. I have to eat with the Tamiflu and I know nothing about the higher plans so I've decided just to knock my re-start back a week until next Monday. I'll be a week behind you and hot on your tail. On the upside, the Tamiflu has some nasty side effects, so I think I may get a loss this week anyway ;-)

Can't wait to read the rest of your diary hun. Keep strong xx

Thanks everyone. Yeah, its hard this re-start business!!!! BUT ............... there's money involved now - my sister has said first one to 9st 7lb gives the other £50. We are both going to get weighed tonight on the same scales so start from there. Stupid really considering we are going on holiday again in 36 days haha.

Yes Foosey, I am away again - Turkey again (no suprise to anyone who knows me). I love the place. How was your holiday? Where abouts in Turkey did you go again? I only put 2.25lb on on a weeks all inclusive so you may be suprised at the damage you've done - hope its not too much.

Lisa, sorry about the swine flu, hope you are ok. The sooner the better to restart though, coz once the idea's in your head you can't stop thinking about it. Mind, its soooooo hard. I am starving to death I think. But, been really really bad over the weekend and get weighed tonight so not expecting miracles I'm afraid.

Oh Mia you lucky sod you, going on holiday again! I am not jealous much :jelous:

Holiday was good thanks.
We go to Fethiye side, my OH didn't come back with us as he had to stay on as we have decided to buy a piece of land to hopefully build on in the near future.

Good luck with your WI tonight, I wait in anticipation to see the results.
Mine is this evening too and am dreading it lol :cry:

£50 is a great incestive to lose the rest of the weight Mia, you're doing really well.
Look forward to hearing your w/i results later.

my OH didn't come back with us as he had to stay on as we have decided to buy a piece of land to hopefully build on in the near future.
/QUOTE]

YOU are jealous of ME !!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think so lol

Wish I was building a house out there.

Thanks girls, I will post my gain tonight (coz I sure as hell ain't lost anything I can assure you haha)

Well, I have had a terrible day, and hands up I ATE A WHOLE CHICKEN FOR MY LUNCH :O - whats that all about??????????

My God, how greedy am I? I ate for England at the weekend and cant seem to get my head round it again. I know I've got to, but it is soooo hard. I lost half a pound this week, which is a miracle coz I thought I'd put about 3lb on. So, I have to start as from NOW or I will get too used to it and just give in. I can't allow that to happen.

Day 1
Day 2
2.5 ltrs. water, 1 x veg soup, 1 x mint choc, 1 x strawberry
Day 3
2.5 ltrs. water, A CHICKEN

Back