Mich Diary....

Hiya Mich, hope your having a good day today, i know all about the carb cravings I've got PCOS tooo, best thing is to stay off them completely, get past 3-4 goods days on CD and don't look back...:D

Hi Caz!

Had a good day ta - I know staying off carbs is best for me but there are carbs in everything aren't there....:rolleyes:

Hopefully tomorrow will be another good day...... read on your thread your back on track..... well done you:D

Less than a month for Bham meet - woo hoo!!

Love

Oi missus Mich!!!:D

It's TOTALLY OK to feel bleeding sorry for yourself sometimes and if you want a pity party then I'll def join in. I've been doing the same over on my thread!!!!

;) :D

Hi Hun!

Pity party over and done with 2 days back on track now....:D

Hope your doing OK!

Love

Morning Mich!
Thought I would pop over here and say hello to you for a change.....rather than you coming over to mine!!

Well done you on that fight in tesco!! You are a star! amazing that a bloody bar of choc can make us so weak/strong.......blooming stuff is yukky and calorie laden any way!!!:rolleyes: Still trying to convince myself of that anyway!!lol!!!

Thanks for the link about the hair combs the other day...but I was amazed to find some in tesco of all places...so that saved me an ebay bid.....but thanks for thinking of me honey.:)

Tried on my dress again yesterday...its fitting better than ever now.........so WTF did I end up eating last night??? How can I be so daft!???weekends are always so hard!!

I know what you meant further back in your thread about waiting till Oh and kids go out so you can eat! I cant use that excuse anymore as Vic works 4 on 4 off and I have really tried to get myself out of that frame of mind.....but it does slip back in every so often!:mad:

Anyway after drinking loads this am already I must dash off to the loe again................

Have a great day honey, and well done again on the choc incident!!

Lou XX

Hi Hun!

Thanks for dropping by - have had a rocky weekend but back on track now......:D

Glad you got sorted with the hair slides and I bet you will slip into your dress a treat and look stunning......:D

Tuesday night gonna be tough Dan and the boys at karate - need to either phone a friend or try and occupy myself for an hour and half to stop myself trawling the cupboards.....:devilangel: it;ll really be a case of the angel and devil tomorrow I know that already.....!

Hope your having a good week so far hun....

Love

Coooeeeee - anyone out there???;) ;)

Well it's Day 3 (again:rolleyes: ) today and all is well..... had 2 1/2 litres of water so far and one pack - going to try and save two for later on when dan and the boys are at karate..... danger time.... either that or I'll have to get dan to:ignore: my mouth up.....LOLOLOL!!! Feeling strong and positive and when I am having a weak moment I think of Jennie cos as much as I love her she ain't gonna weigh less than me ;) I also think of SummerSkye and Jem too (in a none lesbo way of course ;) )..... they are both two incredible ladies who have done phenomonaly (sp) well in the last 12 months and I so want to be like them and achieve the kind of weight losses they have...... 12 stone+ and 8 stone+ is incredible.... so girls.... thinking of ya both.....;) :D

I have had a busy day today...... dropped the kids at school and then kipped into town to get my nails done.... got home and changed for my interview.... I had to move the button on the jacket as it is a big too loose and big......:D Went for the interview at a small engineering company about a 10 minute walk from my house..... It went (I think!!) very well..... they are a small company of 10 and are very busy and basically the office administrator is desperate for help..... they asked me lots of questions about everything - my home life, where I've worked, what I've done, what I like to do (didn't tell them I love chatting to my cyber mates and going out with my other mates getting drunk......:eek: didnt think it'd go down well) they asked if I was easily offended as obviously a factory environment the men can me prone to using 'choice' words..... was like.... I don't shock easily and you haven't seen me on a Friday night sess.....:rotflmao: well ok I didn't say the last bit but I so don't shock easily....!! I think it went well and they will let me know next week as they have some others to interview.... this is good as I have the interview on Friday at the uni and if (thinking positive here) I was offered this one I'd be in a dilema on what to do.... still might be!!! But there were very nice today and maybe working in a smaller environment I'd be more valued and listened to as opposed to just being an 'employee'... we'll see.

Been a good day diet wise and I was 2lbs down on the scales this am but I won't change my ticker till Monday which is official weigh in day.....:D

Anyway, just gonna go and do a bit of 'shredding' - we have that much old paperwork that needs getting rid of......

Got a headache at the moment but also buzzing a bit so think maybe ketosis is on it's way..... feel quite awake....!!

Will not doubt be online again later - if only in the arcade:eek:

Hope everyone is having a good day......:D

Lots of love

Last edited:
Coooeeeee - anyone out there???;) ;)
Mee! :wavey: lol

Feeling strong and positive and when I am having a weak moment I think of Jennie cos as much as I love her she ain't gonna weigh less than me ;)

Ahem... well... you KNOW what you gotta do then eh :p :p :p :whistle:

Went for the interview at a small engineering company about a 10 minute walk from my house..... It went (I think!!) very well.....
OOh, fingers crossed for you! :vibes:

Been a good day diet wise and I was 2lbs down on the scales this am but I won't change my ticker till Monday which is official weigh in day.....:D too right! (will be loads more off by then ;) )
Glad you've had such a good day my friend :D :hug99:

Feeling strong and positive and when I am having a weak moment I think of Jennie cos as much as I love her she ain't gonna weigh less than me ;)

Ahem... well... you KNOW what you gotta do then eh :p :p :p :whistle:

Yeah, I know..... gotta get a wriggly on......;) More water, no cheating and 3 packs a day just what Dr Jennie ordered.....LOLOLOL!!!

It's Tuesday night - Dan and boys at karate and so far I have......... watched Home & Away and Hollyoaks (yeah I know ..... sad beetch..... get a life....:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: ) I have listened to lovely Lucy read 'I can Hide' and 'Help me' - read a very potted version of a very long story book she had......put her to bed and in that time I have consumed 1 1/2 litres of water..... now upstairs in the bedroom on 'puter away from temptation...... I confess I did buy some ready cooked, chunky chicken pieces today in case Mrs CB took over...... but it's still closed in the fridge..... I'm hungry but gonna go and get a shake in a minute..... I am starting to want this sooooooo badly:D :D :bliss: :bliss:

OK, off to the arcade........ (again)......:rolleyes: I so cannot get a higher score on happy memory although I did improve my personal best on Bejeweled - still behind Miss Isobel though...me thinks she practices more than I......;)

Love

Whoohooo - things are looking up chez Mich - fab!!!!!

Fingers crossed with the interview, darling!!
xxxxxxx

I am, like your new Meez, rockin and rollin today.....:D :D

I have the uni interview on Friday which is the job I was really hoping for but after the interview today I really liked this one too.... hope that one or the other of them like me too......;) Then give it a month and I'll mention the dreaded 'D' word to OH - dreaded for him 2 nights on his own with the kids again..... but not dreaded for me.....:rotflmao:

Hope your having a good day hun...... just gonna go and find your thread.....:D

Love

OK, off to the arcade........ (again)......:rolleyes: I so cannot get a higher score on happy memory although I did improve my personal best on Bejeweled - still behind Miss Isobel though...me thinks she practices more than I......;)

Love

Oi lady!! I am naturally nimble of finger and fleet of foot - ok????

:whoopass:

And only spend about 6 hours a day practising - which is hardly any time at all - geddit, goddit, good!

:banghead:

xxxxx

I am, like your new Meez, rockin and rollin today.....:D :D

Hope your having a good day hun...... just gonna go and find your thread.....:D

Love

You go, girl!!!

I'm fine, hun - not written much today cos been beezeeee! (Sort of!) So there's not much to read (*cough*)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You go, girl!!!

I'm fine, hun - not written much today cos been beezeeee! (Sort of!) So there's not much to read (*cough*)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wot beezeeee in the arcade practisin Bejweled? And only 6 hours - if you up it to 10 then I'm sure your score will improve......;)

I read your post as nimble fingered and flat of feet.....oops:eek:

Hi Mich,

Sending ya Strength vibes, to get you thru your hardest evening of the week :vibes:

Get thru tonight and your on yer way....have an extra shake and bar if necessary, but keep that fridge door actually make that de Kitchen door SHUT.....OUT OF BOUNDS.....OUT OF SERVICE.....ya know what I'm saying LMAO.......:psiholog: :patback:

Hi Mich,

Sending ya Strength vibes, to get you thru your hardest evening of the week :vibes:

Get thru tonight and your on yer way....have an extra shake and bar if necessary, but keep that fridge door actually make that de Kitchen door SHUT.....OUT OF BOUNDS.....OUT OF SERVICE.....ya know what I'm saying LMAO.......:psiholog: :patback:

Thanks Caz....LOLOLOL!!

Well I've just heard Dan and the boys pull up on the drive and I have not eaten a single thing..... i've had 2 litres of water and now just having a hot banana shake..... still got one to go..... - well impressed with myself.... just gotta get through Thursday night too and then the weekend .... :rolleyes:

Sticking with it cos it will be worth it..... I know it will...:D

Thanks Caz....LOLOLOL!!

Well I've just heard Dan and the boys pull up on the drive and I have not eaten a single thing..... i've had 2 litres of water and now just having a hot banana shake..... still got one to go..... - well impressed with myself.... just gotta get through Thursday night too and then the weekend .... :rolleyes:

Sticking with it cos it will be worth it..... I know it will...:D

EXCELLENT.....WOO HOOOO......THERE'S ANOTHER BARRIER BROKEN THRU......

Same Plan Thursday, Arcade, Story telling, extra sachet, whatever it takes to get you thru it, just cuz the boys go to their hobbies on a Tues and Thurs ??/don't mean you gotta restart your eating hobbie, its time for a new hobbie girl...

Woo your birthday on de 15th, and then B/ham in no time after that...Eye on de Prize, Eye on de Prize,,,,,not the fridge, de Prize LMAO....:p :D

EXCELLENT.....WOO HOOOO......THERE'S ANOTHER BARRIER BROKEN THRU......

Same Plan Thursday, Arcade, Story telling, extra sachet, whatever it takes to get you thru it, just cuz the boys go to their hobbies on a Tues and Thurs ??/don't mean you gotta restart your eating hobbie, its time for a new hobbie girl...

Woo your birthday on de 15th, and then B/ham in no time after that...Eye on de Prize, Eye on de Prize,,,,,not the fridge, de Prize LMAO....:p :D

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you are in the nicest possible way a complete nutter...... but ......:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Day 3 done and dusted.... just off to beddi-byes....

See you soon......

Love

WELL DONE MICH, been lurking on your thread, just wanted to say well done on getting through today, have a good tomorrow
nat x

WELL DONE MICH, been lurking on your thread, just wanted to say well done on getting through today, have a good tomorrow
nat x

Hi Nat!

Thanks for dropping by......:D I was very pleased with myself.... just gotta get through Thursday night now.....:rolleyes:

HI Hun, Just wanted to say how fab you did yesterday....:)
Hope today's going great too... I'm so impressed with your determination...fantastic:D

I'm about in the morning between 10 and 11.30 if you're free for a natter.. I'll txt you l8rxxxxx:)

uch love xxxxxxx:hug99:

Thanks Hun!

Almost killed me...... well not really but you know what I mean....LOL!!!! Impressed with myself - like I said above just gotta get through Thursday night now.... strange I'm on my own all day and can be good but those 2 nights...mmmmm

Will be in tomorrow around them times - will call you around 10ish as I've a friend who may be popping in for a coffee..... I can feel a session with Dr Mandy coming on.....;) :psiholog: LOL!!

Speak soon.....

Lots of love

Back