Mich Diary....

Hiya - just popped in to say Helloooooooo - glad ur doin' OK....

All the best for the interview tomorrow (it IS tomorrow, isn't it....?? :rolleyes: )

On day 4 myself....finally got my head in the right place !

Enjoy Waterloo Road......

love

Debz
xx

OK - Waterloo Road finished.....:D Kids are all in bed and I'm back here glugging water to get rid of the nasty bic bic's.....LOL:rolleyes:

Have had a day at home 'pottering' today - which translates to spending most of my day hopping on and off the computer and doing a bit of housey stuff in between....:rolleyes:

I took the kids to school this morning and walked with one of my neighbours who was saying she's fed up..... I said I have days like that although people don't know because I always (9 times out of 10) put on a smiley face :) she said..... I know you always seem happy - I was talking to X (another neighbour) about you the other day and she was saying how well you'd done on your diet last year and that it was a shame cos you look like you've put weight on.....:mad: I straight away said.... well I have put on around 2 1/2 stone.... she said I know that you told me but I didn't tell her (yeah right....:rolleyes: ) - then she goes on to say - what I was saying to X was that I don't think of you as a size you are just Michelle and your a really nice person.... mmm OK that's OK then..... crosses the road still chatting and I say - thanks but I'll still be happier when I've lost this weight... she say's I know it's a mare - I've given up...... and anyway, me and you are the same size and we look OK - some people are humungous.... well I was shocked.... and this is no offence to anyone who is bigger than me..... but this girl is fecking massive.....:eek: she weighs at least 19 stone and has a fecking massive tum and bum.....:eek: Now to say I felt gutted was an understatement.... do I really look as big as her? Does she really see us as the same size? Is it me with the skewif perception or her..... so I've stewed over this this morning and I do know that it is her who has the skewif perception cos to be honest when I was 19 stone I still didn't look as big as her....... she's quite a (without being awful) 'simple' girl who doesn't think before she speaks so I am not really offended..... just a little shocked initially.... mind you it has made me even more bloody minded and determined to loose the weight !!

Anyway, have sorted out loads of stuff to stick on ebay to sell..... picture frames (where do they come from???!!), a few clothes, knick knack type things and then when I got Lucy from school we tried on all her summer clothes from last year so I now have a huge pile on the bed ready to photograph and sell - she still has a huge pile and I just know when her birthday comes around she'll get even more..... I hate parting with some of it cos it's all so gorgeous......:eek:

Found out today that Harry (eldest) has been accepted for the senior school we applied for - mind you we are in the catchment area and hadn't applied for another so it was a bit of a foregone conclusion.... mind you some of his mates who aren't quite catchment have also got in so that has made him even more happy.....:D He's a really clever boy and is well above average with all his subjects.... I just hope he can keep it up at senior school and not get picked on for being clever - cos that's what happens these days.....:mad: He's 11 with a reading age of a 16 year old....!!

As I mentioned before I caved in earlier when I was giving Lucy a biscuit and have a couple myself...... but since then I've had another litre and half of water and will have my last pack in a bit...... I'm addicted to hot vanilla but I've only a few of them left so will have hot choc as I've loads of them.....:D

Although I said I wouldn't I have updated my ticker and I've 19lbs to loose for BHam in 22 days this will bring me down to 14.13lbs..... realistically I don't think I'll quite make it put at least another 10 - 14lbs is possible......:D

I had a lovely chat with my mate Mandy today - I love catching up with her - we have such a laugh....!!

Anyway, got the big interview at the uni tomorrow afternoon and a busy morning prior to that..... I have got a merit assembly for Lucy first thing and then I need to come back and try to get through to the NEC box office to get some tickets for Take That..... every opportunity I've had before to see them I haven't been able to go so would love to see them this time..... then I've got to do the shopping, tidy the house up (cos mum is picking the kids up and bringing them back here after school and you know what mum's are like - well my mum is a really tidy nutter....LOL) and then I've got to leave and allow plenty of time to park for my interview as parking is hideous apparently....!!! I do feel a bit more anxious about this one.... perhaps because I've been so psyched about it..... hopefully I'll get this one or the one I went for the interview earlier in the week - I really wouldn't mind either of them..... I just need a job..... have already broached the subject of Dublin but nothing too indepth - just that there is a meet in Dublin and it'd be nice if I could go....:rolleyes: (watch this space - OH is putty in my hands if the truth beknown.....;) )

Anyway, gonna have to move all this ebay stuff off the bed else I won't be able to get into it tonight and I need a reasonable night as gotta get up early to wash hair, shower etc......

Hope everyone is doing OK..... Speak soon.

Lots of love

Like you say...just a blip mate, no one died and you can carry on tomorrow - think got to wear the black top!!!! And show Flares how hot that you will look in it.

XXXXX

I know - I've since drank about 2 litres of water so hopefully not too much harm done.... :rolleyes:

I will look hot at Flares anyway..... especially if the temp gauge is up......;)

Love

Hiya - just popped in to say Helloooooooo - glad ur doin' OK....

All the best for the interview tomorrow (it IS tomorrow, isn't it....?? :rolleyes: )

On day 4 myself....finally got my head in the right place !

Enjoy Waterloo Road......

love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz!

Yes hun the interview is tomorrow - thanks for remebering! I'm bit anxious about it but hoepfully it'll go well....:D

Well done for getting to Day 4 - that's great - as I've just said had a mini blip but not stressing about it.....:D

Waterloo Road is ace - I love the guy who plays the head - real name is Jason Merrells - he has been in Cutting it and Casualty years ago.... he's lush....:p

Speak soon.
Love

Good luck for tomorrow, hun !!!!

And I know what you mean about people's weird perceptions of themselves and others -I have a friend who did/does that too - and it gets on my titz lol.

Feck em - she's wrong and you're right!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oooooooooohhh good luck with the job interveiw

sod the silly neighbour she obviously dosent have a full length mirror at home!!

i had a strange reverse exprience the other day, someone at the school said i have a double and then pointed her out to me, well how this chick can be my double is beyond me, poor girl is about a size 16, i am bloody 25 stones, very strange how other people see us isnt it!!
nat xxx

good luck for the interview hun, sure you'll blast thru it.
we find out today which senior school my DD1 is going to, she's not even in the running for grammer school, yet she's really uptight about it !
xx:)

Hey girl - did you manage to get your Take That tickets?

xxxxxxxxx

Just spent hour and half on 'tinternet (Ticketmaster), two phone numbers and NEC site and nothing....:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My sister has been trying since 9am and Mandy just text me to say she's been trying for Manchester since 9am too.....

So looks like no Take That and Party for me.....:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

They are already selling them on ebay for £350 for 2 tickets when they should be £90 for 2..... feckers, cheeky fecking feckers.....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh well, gonna go and do the shopping and then prepare for my interview......:eek: :eek: :eek:

Have a good day - btw saw your thread - stone down and back in your Miss Sixties - woo hoo you - well done hun:D (and I love combats too.... I have some camoflauge ones they are ace - but a little tight - at the moment.....:rolleyes: - soon though very soon....!!)

Lots of love

Three of us trying too.... it's all those feckers who are now selling them on ebay that got them...... feckers.... grrrrr.... still angry about it.....:mad: :mad: but then I ain't paying 200 quid+ - they're good but they ain't that good.....LOL;)

Lottie - how gutted must B have been to get that far... grrr and double grrr......:mad:

awwwww shucks , i was thinking all day'hope mich got her tickets' apparently 370.000 sold out in 50 mins:eek:
they are flying huh!
good on em , i quite like take that i actually saw them at wembley back in the day[it was sheer chance actually , my aunt paid for my ticket and i took my 3 little cousins] that was soooo long ago about 1995 i think, but after that i always quite liked them,
sorry you didnt get em!!!!
agree with you about ebay bunch of buggers!!!
hope u had a good day apart from that
nat xx

awwwww shucks , i was thinking all day'hope mich got her tickets' apparently 370.000 sold out in 50 mins:eek:
they are flying huh!
good on em , i quite like take that i actually saw them at wembley back in the day[it was sheer chance actually , my aunt paid for my ticket and i took my 3 little cousins] that was soooo long ago about 1995 i think, but after that i always quite liked them,
sorry you didnt get em!!!!
agree with you about ebay bunch of buggers!!!
hope u had a good day apart from that
nat xx

Hi Nat!

Yeah was a big p'd off.... I could of gone to see them in 1995 - it was August 28th - reason I remember? I was 7 months pregnant with son No. 1 and it was also our first wedding anniversary - mate had spare ticket and asked if I wanted it.... didn't think it was right being first anniv and all....:rolleyes:

Had a good day apart from tickets.... though confess to eating.....:eek: will reveal all in diary later.....;)

BTW - I know you said how much you weigh but you look much slimmer in your pic....:)

Love

I didn't get any either Mich - was ringing and on internet sites ......... nearly chucked computer out of the window - but one of my daughters friends did get tickets - so i know someone who is going .... but not much joy in that!!!

Back