Mich Diary....

:D Hi Guys!

Hope everyone is well.....!!

Well being good last night certainly paid off and this morning I was another 2lbs down...... yay:D This makes me less now than when I was in Newcastle in January - only a 1lb but less none the less if you know what I mean....LOL!!! Only 5lbs to go and I'll have achieved target No. 1...... if I stick with it and keep going then I will hopefully loose at least 20lbs by the BHam meet..... fingers crossed....:D

Well today has been busy - I had to go to town to buy some cards..... so many to buy this coming month... including Mothers Day too...:D I also bought a little gift for Lucy as she is in a dance show next week and we always buy her a little ballerina themed gift and a card as she makes a real big effort..... - I will try and post a picture of her next week after the show - they look soooo cute.....! Got her a lovely little pink frame with a ballerina on either side - it was only £3!!! I also bought her a gorgeous ballerina/fairy money box for £5 that I will put up for her birthday - it's sooo pretty she will love it! I also picked up Daniels trouers that I'd ordered for his birthday from Next.....

Then I went to one of the mum's from dancing house for coffee - not seen her for ages and ages so had a great catch up.... she's a lovely girl - only 29 but got a lovely hubby, beautiful house and 2 really cute kids - her daughter and Lucy are in the same dance class and are little pals!!!

Came home and got the kids from school and just hopped on here for half hour or so.....:rolleyes: The weather was gorgeous this morning but now it's hissing down and my washing is still on the line probably wetter than when I hung it out...... oh deep joy....NOT :( :mad: :sigh:

Have been good today so far.... had 2 1/2 litres of water and 1 pack..... got college later so going to have another pack before I go and then I'll manage to get through another litre of water there..... got to drop of my friends birthday present afterwards - she's 50 on friend but is going to Dublin for the weekend so I'm going to let her have it now.....:D

I saw a lovely top in Evans today that I'd quite like for the Birmingham meet on the 24 March if the black top I've got doesn't quite fit....:eek: I need to loose at least another stone for it to be comfy and whilst that is what I'm aiming for I may need a 'back up'.....LOLOLOL..... I did say that last summer when I'd lost loads then I wouldn't buy from Evans ever again ..... but hey needs must and all and it is a funky top - put a pic below (I hope....LOL)!!!

Hope everyone is doing OK..... will be back later.....

Lots of love

Last edited:
hi hun, glad you're back on a roll now, feels good when you can keep it up doesn't it ?
getting excited about Brum now, good to put faces to names.
xx:)

WOW Mich you sound so much better, upbeat and cheerful, i reckon ss agrees with ya!!
nat xx

Great to see ur still on track hun....;)

Evans top is cool.....

love

Debz
xx

Woo Hooo....glad to hear ye've another good day under your belt,,,ha ha I've kinda slipped meself, not fallen off, just slipped...

Yeh new top looks good, scarily like a certain avatar I've seen recently LOL...hey Fashion Passion is catching :D :D :D

hi hun, glad you're back on a roll now, feels good when you can keep it up doesn't it ?
getting excited about Brum now, good to put faces to names.
xx:)

Thanks Hun - had a good day today..... not long in..... just off to bed in a minute.....

Yup, getting very excited about BHam but I've loads on between now and then so it seems ages away still - 24 days and counting (although my countdown says 23:confused: )

Hope your still being good.... I'm sure you are....;)

Love

WOW Mich you sound so much better, upbeat and cheerful, i reckon ss agrees with ya!!
nat xx

Hi Nat!

Am feeling happy and positive today - although that can change on the flick of a coin.....:eek: I managed to SS for over 60 days this time last year so I do know I can do it..... it is harder 2nd time (or is that 10th :rolleyes: ) around....LOL!!!

Hope your having a good day - have you a thread? I should find it.......

Thanks for yours support - much appreciated....:D

Love

Great to see ur still on track hun....;)

Evans top is cool.....

love

Debz
xx

Seems a bit easier today Debz......

Glad you like the top - very lary and retro..... but it is for Flares which is 70's themed.....:D

Hope your doing OK.... must go and find your thread - been out all evening at college and my friends so not long back.....

Love

Woo Hooo....glad to hear ye've another good day under your belt,,,ha ha I've kinda slipped meself, not fallen off, just slipped...

Yeh new top looks good, scarily like a certain avatar I've seen recently LOL...hey Fashion Passion is catching :D :D :D

Just read about your slip hun - but I know you you'll be straight back at it..... you are really making this diet work for you..... even if it's not 100% SSing.... I should adopt your attitude and not let a slip up turn into a whole week off plan.... although that said this is Day 4 and still going OK.....:D

Mmmmmm I thought that the top looks similar to yours.... all this retro stuff is catching on...... I'm aiming to loose enough to get into the lush black top I have which is a similar style to the funky one but this may be a back up on.....!!!

Catch up soon. - Make sure your back on track tomorrow;)

Love

Love the top!! SO glad you've had a brill day, hun - well done, you!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun!

Glad you like the top - I'm thinking black jeans and hot pink boots and bag what you reckon? I really would love some silver or zebra print boots but can't find any without massive heels (3 inch max is all I can manage!!) I've looked on ebay but all I can find is hot pink so thats my next option - although I'm going to town to have a scout round next week.....!!

Hope you've had a good day too..... not sure I'll loose another 2lbs tomorrow as down on the water today - forgot to take a bottle to college and bought one out the machine - £1 for a 500ml bottle....wtf!!!

I saw you are down 13lbs - fantastic hun - you'll be back in the 11's by tomorrow or the day after latest..... well done you - you will so be wearing them Miss Sixties hun....:D

Speak soon......:D

Love

hey Mich :D

Your doing good girlie!! keep up the good work :clap:

Maisie x x

Hi Maisie!

How are you doing? Hope your ankle/foot is getting better - Sarah's is still not 100% but she just keeps on going.....:rolleyes:

I can't believe I've got to day 4..... quite an achievement..... I've lost 8lbs now since week last Monday..... just gonna keep plodding and take every day as it comes.... if I fail then I'll just get back at it!!!!

Will have to give you a call again one of these nights for a gossip!!!!

Hope your ok...... and the family too...

Love

hi mich, yes i do have a diary on the diarys thread,but its a bit boring and long winded, i just ramble on about everything lol!!
have a good day
nat xx

Hiya Mich

Love the top and the sound of hot pink boots! YES!!!! :D

I have a pink swirly retro top to wear to Brum too.. lol.. not the same as yours or Caz's though but how hip and trendy will we look eh? ;) lol.. well, you lot will... I've never been either.. ROFL... especially with my hiking boots! ;) :D

You're doing great this week - oooh.. you'll do that 28lbs by Brum no probs at this rate! :D xxxxxx

hi mich, yes i do have a diary on the diarys thread,but its a bit boring and long winded, i just ramble on about everything lol!!
have a good day
nat xx

Will go and search it out Nat.... and rambling is what diary's are for.....;)

Hiya Mich

Love the top and the sound of hot pink boots! YES!!!! :D

I have a pink swirly retro top to wear to Brum too.. lol.. not the same as yours or Caz's though but how hip and trendy will we look eh? ;) lol.. well, you lot will... I've never been either.. ROFL... especially with my hiking boots! ;) :D

You're doing great this week - oooh.. you'll do that 28lbs by Brum no probs at this rate! :D xxxxxx

Hi Hun!

I like the top but I have to be honest I prefer the black one that doesn't fit properly at the mo - although I think I'm still gonna get the hot pink boots......:D

We will all look so similar in a pink retro tops - and as long as you wear your pink boots and wear your hair down and your lippie your be hot to trot hun.....:D

Not sure if I'll manage the full 28lbs by Brum but another stone at least.... which will bring me to about 5lbs off my target..... aiming for 2 stone by end of March for sure....:D

Speak soon.
Lots of love

Well done Mich on those 8lbs!! You are going great guns. Keep up the good work. Your posts sound so up-beat that you must surely be in Ketosis!!

I've bought a retro top as well, bluey colours, but every time I put it on, I end up taking it off again. I'm so used to wearing black!!!

Hi Hun!

Was glad to read your feeling better.... nothing worse than upset tum - I never want to go far from the loo....LOL:eek:

Not sure about ketosis as had a mini blip today (see diary) but am feeling focused and positive still - am aiming for another stone in the next 3 weeks for the BHam Meet....

Know what you mean about wearing black..... I like the top but the one I want to wear is plain black....:rolleyes: and it's bizarre but at 19 stone+ I was quite happy to get tops of my arms out but now I don't like showing them cos of me ole bingo wings.....:( :sigh:

Must try and catch up for a coffee soon...... I'll text you...:D

Love

Hi Guys!

Well its Thursday and 'hi-karate' time again......:rolleyes: Quick confession - haven't gone on a full on binge but have just had a couple of biscuits.....grrrr why? Feck no's but been good all day so not stressing.... am up here in the bedroom now so can't have anymore.....:D

Overslept this morning so rushed to get the kids to school.... and walked with one of the mum's who was also running a bit late.... she was chatting to me about how fed up she is and I said I sometimes get like that.....(OK just realised 8pm off to watch Waterloo Road) I'll be back.......:eek:

Back