Mich Diary....

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
Hi All!

I've not posted on my diary for ages now and have been failing miserably since:eek: :( ..... However, I seem to have had that lightbulb moment and I am now nearly through Day 2 of 100% SSing.....:D

I know that summer is just around the corner and I literally have NO clothes that fit me for the coming summer months - last summer I was a comfortable size 16.......:D

I am still not working, but working on it if you know what I mean.....LOL!!! I have a wardrobe full of lovely clothes and am wearing one pair of jeans and about half dozen tops (which I'd hung on to from the 'very beginning').......

I was also going through some pictures and I found the ones below..... The first one is me in August 2005 - probably around 18.7 - 19 stone:eek: and probably the worst holiday of my life - I was sooooo ashamed of how I looked and it was after I got back that I researched and found Lighter Life. The second one is me in June 2006 - at 12.12lbs (my lowest weight) and a very proud moment......:D

I WANT to be the girl in the green dress..... not the other person...... in fact she doesn't even seem like me anymore if that makes sense because I am still 2 - 2 1/2 stone lighter than that picture:)

So my danger times are mainly Tuesday and Thursday evenings when OH is at karate with the boys - it's a pattern that has been emerging since I fell off the wagon.... he goes out with the boys and I eat for 2 hours.......:eek: :eek: In fact I've been driving back tonight thinking what can I have later..... OMG it's gonna be hard..... but I CAN and I WILL do it...... I don't like how I look at the moment and I know that CD DOES work and works QUICKLY.......

So, here goes another attempt and one I WANT to lead to success this time so I will be slim, healthy and happy again this summer - because Summer 2006 was the best summer I have had for years and years - at least 15.... and I would like Summer 2007 to be the same - if not better.....:D

I have also realised (finally:rolleyes: ) that if I don't change my eating habits then I will never get to be slim and stay slim..... in fact in a way putting the weight back on (3 stone out of 6:eek: ) has made me realise that I loved being slim, I loved how I felt, and I want them feelings back.....

Lots of love

OK no pictures cos it says they are too big or something....:confused: I haven't a clue how to make them smaller and OH not around to help.....:( may try later.....

hi Mich,
i had a "bing" moment yesterday too, booking up for Brum, a thread by Sonkie & loosing nothing at weigh in yesterday all compounded it, so i too am on day 2, lets hope we do it together hun
xx:)
(i hope for 1 stone off by Brum)

Hi Mich - well done for getting back on track....that is sooo hard.....:(

Try to remember how you felt in your 'green dress'...and hopefully that'll keep you going....I find the weekends the hardest cos the 'routine' changes.....:rolleyes:

And remember...you're still 3 stone lighter than you were at 'the beginning' - so WELL done....:D

wishing you lots of success on your journey....

love

Debz
xx

hi Mich,
i had a "bing" moment yesterday too, booking up for Brum, a thread by Sonkie & loosing nothing at weigh in yesterday all compounded it, so i too am on day 2, lets hope we do it together hun
xx:)
(i hope for 1 stone off by Brum)

LOL Pandora I thought you'd said a 'binge' moment....:eek:

I am currently a stone heavier than the last BHam meet:eek: and I would like to be at least a stone lighter by then... more if possible....:)

Hang in there and we can do it......:)

Love

Well I am now on day 3 of being back on track and Im finally back in ketosis, How are you getting on Mich ?

Hi Sonkie!

Well done for getting back into ketosis....... certainly helps doesn't it...... except the emotional hunger:rolleyes:

I'm doing OK - got an absolute killer headache but that's to be expected all the carbs I've eaten....:eek:

Hope to be in ketosis soon...... will put my ticker back up when I work out how to do it - AGAIN!!!!

Love

Hi Mich - well done for getting back on track....that is sooo hard.....:(

Try to remember how you felt in your 'green dress'...and hopefully that'll keep you going....I find the weekends the hardest cos the 'routine' changes.....:rolleyes:

And remember...you're still 3 stone lighter than you were at 'the beginning' - so WELL done....:D

wishing you lots of success on your journey....

love

Debz
xx

Thanks Debz...... I keep trying to picture how I looked - moved, walked (wiggled;) ) last summer and how fab I felt...... I will feel like that again...... I loved it I felt sooooo sexy....:D :eek: feel bit of a fat frump at the mo.....:eek: :(

Love

Hope this works!!

WOW !! you look FAB in that 'green dress' !!!

you can do this hun....print it out and stick it on the fridge.. or wherever you keep the 'stash' of goodies !!!

take care

love

Debz
xx

Thanks Debz...... I keep trying to picture how I looked - moved, walked (wiggled;) ) last summer and how fab I felt...... I will feel like that again...... I loved it I felt sooooo sexy....:D :eek: feel bit of a fat frump at the mo.....:eek: :(

Love

OI !!! less of the fat frump stuff....:mad: and MORE of the sexy, slinky stuff !!!! ;)

POSITIVE thinking Missus...that's wot u need......keep plodding....we WILL get there - this is hard for all of us....:(

PM me anytime you need a moan or just a wee bit of extra support......

lotsa love

Debz
xx

OI !!! less of the fat frump stuff....:mad: and MORE of the sexy, slinky stuff !!!! ;)

POSITIVE thinking Missus...that's wot u need......keep plodding....we WILL get there - this is hard for all of us....:(

PM me anytime you need a moan or just a wee bit of extra support......

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Thanks Debz!!!

I've loads of slinky sexy stuff just begging to be worn again..... I will be wearing it again.... sooner rather than later tooo.....:D

I love that dress - I was going to a Ball - not just your normal night up town....lol;) Don't know if I'll ever get the opportunity to wear it again..... I hope so:D

Love

wow that dress is gorgeous.......you look amazing.

Thanks Sonkie..... I did feel amazing too..... I want them feelings back again......:D

Just put Lucy to bed and the boys are out so I'm on here with my water.... gonna go and play Bewjeweled again - I'll be an expert in the Arcade if nothing else.....LOL:D

Love

Hun - I remember everyone researching frocks for you for that ball! You really did look fab in it and will do so again. Good for you, girl!!!!

You are a GORGEOUS woman - inside and out - and you WILL be the person you want to be on the outside too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

((HUGS)) for your headache xxxxxxxxxxxxx

""""Go Mich"""......."""Go Mich"""......."""Go Mich""" :D

luv Maisie x x

LMAO..... how's the foot hun??? Still gutted you can't come to BHam...... I'm thinking of Dublin but can't even mention it till I've got a job......:eek:

Chat soon.

Love

Hun - I remember everyone researching frocks for you for that ball! You really did look fab in it and will do so again. Good for you, girl!!!!

You are a GORGEOUS woman - inside and out - and you WILL be the person you want to be on the outside too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

((HUGS)) for your headache xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL - I remember if you'd have had your way I'd have been poured into something rubber......LMAO:eek: :eek:

You've made me feel all warm and fuzzy......:eek: :D Gonna have my last pack...... some more headache tabs and bugger off to bed for an early night......

I'm getting better at Bejeweled btw - although still not quite as good as you...... yet..... ha ha ha ha ;) ;) :cry:

Lots of love from one gorgeous chick to another.... eh:D ;)

Foot aint much better:sigh: i'm back at the Hospital tomorrow for another x-ray to see how its doing i'll let you know how i get on.

luv
Maisie x x

Ooooh you poor thing...... hope it get's sorted..... mind you Sarahs foot is still not right..... but has she been to see someone about it:confused: .... has she heck....:rolleyes: reckons she's gonna go to docs in a couple of weeks..... we'll see!!!!

Let me know how you get on.... btw the 'onion' joke - I sent it to a guy I know and saw him out on Friday - he said he'd had a right panic when I said I was in hosp....LOLOLOLOL!!!

Take care..... just off to bed now - Day 2 done 100%...:D

Love

Back