Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Morning 'chelle and the same to you love

Hi everyone - day off yayyy - feels like I've not stopped for months. Been good with my Atkins except for a choc Muffin at work.

So now going to stay fully focused again and make sure I take enough food to work so I don't get tempted by muffins again

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Michelle... Enjoy the day off! You SO deserve it! :) xx

Hi michelle, hope you had a great day off:D. And who needs muffins as long as you have mims to hand! ;)
Xx

I had a very chilled and relaxing day off thanks all. Tomorrow I'm off to see my Dad for a few hours. He's very well now - although chest still aches where they had to break it - urggghhhh - then I'm meeting my favourite cousin for a drink (diet coke in my case) before an early night as back to the 4:30 starts on Wednesday.

B) black farmer sausages, mushroom and tomatoes

D) 100% burgers with cauli mash and asparagus cooked in a cream, mustard, garlic & mozzarella sauce.

S) small piece of 90% choc

W) lots

Night all xxx

Morning 'chelle, sounds like a nice days eating, minus the choclate that is

See, I can't even spell it. LOL

I'm sure the cats in my neighbourhood are gossiping - I always give my neighbours cat a treat when I see it - it's the most beautiful fluffy white cat I've seen and I'm sort of in love with it - they also have a very pretty grey male cat who has also now started sitting at the cat flap looking at me through it and meowing - and now a black cat from down the road has just sat there looking all loving at me - best add some more Dreamies to the Tesco order lol x

LOL yep the cat gossip has spread that you're the lady with those yummy Dreamies.

I feed Orbs a handful as an evening treat before lights out and she's already in the habit of jumping on the bed and sitting patiently, licking her lips and staring at my head, willing me to open the drawer where they are kept :D

Well I've had a nice day today - saw my dad who looks wonderfully well - then popped into the garden centre on my way home - drinks with cousin postponed til Saturday - so came home cooked a yummy dinner - fussed the animals (mine & the neighbours) watched a bit of telly - now having a nice pampering session in the bath ready for some restfull sleep (well one can hope).

Today's menu

B/L flying start @ Morrisons minus the fried bread

D) chicken breast stuffed with boursion and red pepper - and all my leftover veg & herbs in the fridge chopped & stir fried with leftover pesto (used celery, spring onion, courgette, green beans, cherry toms, spinach, lemon thyme - made enough for 4 of us and loads left for pack up tomorrow) was rather delish, will have it with tuna & cheese for lunch tomorrow.

Nite nite xx

Sounds like a lovely day and tasty dinner. Night night
Xxx

Morning 'chelle, good news about your dad there love

Back