Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Morning 'chelle. I've been reading awful stuff in the news about last Friday night, unbelievable drinking riots.

Hi Jim - on the one hand I love my job feels like I'm helping and doing something worthwhile but on the other hand sometimes it sucks- all the yobs & pissheads don't deserve our help and their usually the ones shouting and swearing down the phone get the effing police here now

- was a dear colleague funeral today he was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour a couple of months ago and died last week - been a lot about it on the news because his life insurance company won't pay up cos in the small print it says you can't claim for a terminal illness in the last year of your policy - like your going to bloody know when your going to die

- and also today had two really sad jobs involving animals - one was someone in a 4 wheel drive last night going round running over and maiming and killing sheep - 15 dead at this time - and the other a dog found hanging in a local park (more to it than this but rest has not been made public but it's really sick) - so that's the -It Sucks - part of my job

Feeling really down about it all tonight some real sickos out there

Not been hungry today - cooked 2 bacon and 2 egg for brekkie but only managed 1 bit of bacon - took salad for lunch only ate a 1/4 of it - snacked on some cheese and ham mid - morning so maybe that's why- dinner I made a quick stir fry of bacon, spring onion, courgette ribbons and button mushrooms and stirred in some cream and boursoin - also had some Greek yoghurt and stirred in some cocoa & berry flaxseed and a teaspoon of Splenda - was really nice and will probably have for breakfast too- just to help with the lack of parking Lolz

Sorry I've really waffled on but had to get stuff off my chest or won't sleep.

Night all and I hope you've all had a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awe Shell, people are a horrible bunch. How can someone get pleasure in hanging a pet or killing sheep. Makes you so annoyed to think what people are capable of. HUGS x

Ps glad you are happy with your loss - well done.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning Michelle... No wonder you're down - you only get to deal with the low lifes or people in trouble - it must give you a bit of a distorted view on life! I know my ex when he was in the Met used to have probs with that - he found it hard to trust and got really paranoid...

Hope you feel a bit brighter today! Hugs xx

Evening michelle, sorry to hear about some of the rubbish you deal with. Hope today was better
Xxx

Big hugs from me too Michelle - I'm sure there are lots of bright or funny moments in your job, but there are a few scumbags out there and you get the full force of their actions. I guess all you can do is take a deep breath, and try not to take it to heart - even though they are complete sh*theads.

Vent here anytime love - and make sure you do - collectively we have very big shoulders!

So sorry to hear about your colleague, his family must be having a dreadful time of it.

Susie xxxx

Thanks everyone - a much better day today - now 2 days off before I start my nights over Xmas - works party tomorrow really looking forward to getting all dressed up - I'm driving so won't be drinking.

Weird eating day today

Chicken & cheese for breakfast, yoghurt & cocoa flax for lunch - then dinner was sane as yesterday - going to pop into town tomorrow need some gift tags and want to find some glittery hair spray xx

Wwwooooossshhh.....

I am really happy - because I got my works party tonight I thought I'd weigh myself today - down 3lbs since Saturday - I was having a right old jolly jiggy I can tell you - so much so I've twisted my knee lol xx

Brilliant loss Michelle!! Hope the knee recovers soon! :) x

Morning 'chelle. LOL @ the jiggy :D well done on the lbs gone as well.

Morning Michelle, well done on the wooshie loss and have a great christmas
Xxx

Hi everyone and happy Xmas eve eve too, did all my last minute shopping yesterday - how is it you think you are done but then still manage to find something else you'd " forgotten".

Didn't overdo the food at crimbo party although I did have a small bread roll and a tiny piece of Xmas pudding.

I also ache like hell from the dancing, trying to keep up with youngsters, I'm getting to old for it, was in so much pain yesterday had to take some co-codamol Lolz. Still achey today but not in pain.

Start my 4 nights over Xmas tonight, will probably be very very busy tonight, what with everyone being paid early before Xmas. Although Xmas night itself should be good, there's always good morale in the control room on Xmas day.

Hope everyone has a good one, love you all xxx
MERRY CRIMBO
xxx

Last edited:
Dear Michelle ... Wishing you a really Happy Christmas !! I'm pleased you're a bit less achy ... Hope work goes ok! :) xx

merry christmas michelle xx

Happy christmas michelle and i hope it's really really quiet!;)

Thanks everyone - surprisingly wasn't busy last night hopefully tonight will stay the same - I sinned big time last night - buffet at work - couldn't resist - well it's Xmas I'm not going to beat myself up - back to Induction Boxing day x

Hope you have a lovely quiet time at work and a very Merry Christmas to you - hope you get some rest and nice food xxx

Back