Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Morning Michelle, that's good to hear about your Dad love

Evening all - I'm feeling really frazzled lol - emotionally tired - it has all caught up with me - however Dad now been out of bed - although only to the chair next to it so looks like he is going to make a quick recovery - off to the Capital to see him tomorrow - not been to London for donkeys years so will probably get lost - I'm going to walk fro Victoria station and go past the Palace - any food today not great again -

B) ham, egg, mozzarella cups

L) nothing - no appetite

D) lamb chops, cauli mash with cheese, courgette ribbons fried in sesame oil, Brussels fried in butter and garlic with pancetta cubes

S) 4tbsps double cream, 1 tsp cocoa powder, 1 tsp splenda all mixed together to cure my TOM sweet tooth

I've only had 8 carbs today, hopefully when things calm down I can get back to normal

I hope it goes well tomorrow Michelle... If you get lost or want to meet up I'll pm you my mobile number as I'll be in central London - not going to hospital until Sunday! Take care :)

Thanks Di how lovely of you for the offer, hopefully I shall be ok as using directions on my IPhone , thank god for technology, I'd love to meet up but I promised my g/daughter I'd take her to see some fireworks tonight so am really, really pushed for time, but thanks anyway, have a good day xxx

Hope it goes well Michelle ... :)

Just had my weigh in Wow am surprised I've lost another 4lb this week and it's TOM and lost 1/2 an inch off my waist - this diet works, is yummy and I know I can stick to this way of eating for a lifetime, along with the support if the lovely people on here, thank you all I'm now in the 10's lol xx

Fantastic Michelle!! Well done :)

Fab!!!!! Well done you...!!!!!! Menus please :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Interesting trip to see my Dad at St Thomas's today didn't realise it's right opposite Big Ben and parliament and next to the London Eye - and my oh my aren't the tubes and the trains confusing. Anyway he's well although looking very fragile for my Dad he's usually a tough old fella, and he was getting confused a lot with days of the week and kept thinking I'd driven up when i had told him 20 times I'd come by train.

Anyway today's menu

B) ham, egg,mozzarella cup with 4 small baked asparagus spears

L) roast chicken breast, red Leicester cheese and handful of prawns thrown into a prepared salad of just lettuce, toms & cucumber all from the little M&S shop at the hospital

D) Beef steak, & stir fry of strips of courgette, bean sprouts, spring onion & cherry toms with a couple of tsps red pesto mixed in

W) lots today

E) walked miles around London (only got lost once) lol

A) I wish but staying in induction for another 2 weeks

Good nite all - sweet dreams

Xxx

Wow it's 11:30 pm and I've got to be up in 5 hrs but can't get to sleep so thought I'd update -

B) ham & egg cups

L) once again nothing

D) x2 lamb grills, cauli mash, broccoli & some balsamic dressing

S) raw spinach wrapped around cream cheese and rolled up

W) def not enough today

Hope everyone manages to sleep better than me - my problem is I think too much - brain won't relax xx

Morning Michelle... Wow doesn't sound like you've slept much! Must have been worrying to see your dad like that... We always see our parents as the strong ones and it's a shock when they're not ...

You did well on your menus! Well done :)

Morning Michelle, my Mum's getting a bit like that as well love.

Morning Michelle :)

Hi everyone sort of getting back to normal, on E/T today so I really tired now - got earlies now until next Wed with only tomorrow and Thurs off

B) scrambled egg + bacon

L) a cheese & pepperoni stick - s/f jelly + cream

D) a yummy chicken, celery, green bean curry on cauli & spring onion rice (lots of veggies as haven't had any yet today) and it was the yummiest I've ever tasted

image-2622144944.jpg

Wow! That looks brilliant Michelle! Mmmm :)

Hi Michelle. As always you food looks yummy - i only ever think of taking a photo as im finishing mine:)

Evening all- have had a lovely day off and some good news too - my Dad is well enough to be moved back to his local hospital - will be there for about 3 weeks.

Anyway hope all you guys and girls are well.

B) ham egg cup again, asparagus and a couple of cherry tomatoes

L) ham salad

D) Roast Lamb, cauli cheese and cabbage

W) plenty

E) my bums had plenty sitting on it

A) in my dreams

Xx

Back