Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Morning Michelle... Fantastic news about your dad!!! :)

Morning Michelle, that's good news on your dad love.

Oooh I have been a very naughty girl today. I made a beef stew in slow cooker, got back from seeing my dad at the hospital dished up my stew and it tasted yuck - it was really missing something (as well as dumplings), so I opened a tin of baked beans and mixed a good spoonful in with my stew tasted much better but ouch the carbs - I'm still just in my allowance for today but I know they aren't allowed on induction - I hope I haven't ruined things :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Michelle... I'm sure the beans won't have done too much damage! :)

Morning Michelle, a beans LOL, any side effects @D :bolt:

Hi Michelle, stew sounds good;)
Xxx

Proper update folks now I have time- up early for first aid refresher course today was amazed at how much I remembered but have bruised hands from doing CPR only a certain number of Nelly the Elephants I can do with my wee hands - and also have carpet burns on my knees from doing recovery position training and CPR- didn't have breakfasts as the Police college usually do yummy salads - but just my luck they had sod all in - had to settle for a few slices of ham, some cheese and cucumber - by the time I got home I was starving so had a lamb shank in mint sauce and lots and lots of cabbage - hope everyone is well and enjoys their weekend - unfortunately I've got to get up at 4:45 for next 4 days as working Earlies xxx

shellsmithcat said:
No side effects Jim lol, one good thing I have discovered is my "wind" has decreased being on Atkins

Yes! I've noticed that Atkins is a quieter WOE... But that makes going to the park more tricky at times for me! I do miss my lentils and pulses! Lol :)

Glad your dad is on the mend and don't worry I've been to the park for all of you today lol :D
I'm thinking of trying your ham and egg cups in the micro in my silicone moulds. Will let you know how it goes.

Lol I have no issues there either - not much to report today except I was late for work set my alarm wrong - had an hour lay in - fortunately we don't get told off xx

Evening All

Dietkitty said:
The ham and egg cups work in the micro! Trial and error on the cooking time and that's affected by how much ham and the size of egg but tasty.

I'm glad it worked anything to make life easier.

Today was bacon and sausage roll day at work ( kind of a tradition thing if you have to work the early Sunday morning shift) , but I was good and just had 2 slices bacon and a sausage.

L) corned beef & Morrisons best coleslaw

D) bacon chops, 6 small asparagus spears- fried with the bacon and butter, Brussels, chives,spring onion all chopped and fried in butter & garlic

S) s/f jelly & thick cream

W)tons (my wee is clear lol)

E) nah

A) too tired to drink

Nite all bath & bed soon - another early start in the morning xx

Hope you have a lovely bath Michelle! Take care :)

Morning Michelle... Hope the day goes well... :)

Evening all- not too bad a day work wise - Dad called today he's had a "funny turn" and is not feeling to good - probably his diabetes, food wise not good - as in lack of

B) & L) MIM with primula spread ( 1 muffin spread between x2 meals)

D) Egg & Ham salad with spinach

So tired - last early turn tomorrow then a couple of days off before starting Nights for 4 nights on Friday

Back