Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Please what were the carb/protein/fat percentages for MFP can't find the post xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think I've sorted it 5 carb - 35 protein - 60 fat correct me if I'm wrong.

Going to play with MFP - I'm -shellsmithcat - if you want to add me xx

Last edited:
Oh Michelle... That's pants! How's the water drinking? I'm just amazed at the difference it's made my scales! I'll add you on MFP! :) xx

Morning - I have drunk about 3 litres of water today lol - keep having to get toilet cover at work - think they thought I had a water infection - have a good day - I'm off to bed now ZZzzzz

Morning 'chelle, sleep tight love

Things are good thanks Bren - I'm in a state of confusion to be honest - I weighed myself this morning and I'm 5lb down from yesterday - how did that happen - must be the 3 litres of water I drank and numerous trips to the toilet - I use electronic scales and place them on the same bathroom tile each time I weigh myself - so it can't be them misbehaving - oh well smile on my face again back down to lowest posted weight yayyy xxxx

My first try at Revo rolls - I hope they taste as nice as they look and smell x

image-1645700635.jpg

Update - they were yummy - DD had x2 with her home-made cheese soup and I took 1 to work - much more palatable than MIMS x

Morning 'chelle. looking good then. Back in the days when i weighed daily I'd see unexplained sudden weight gains, not quite sure why, but really weighing daily isn't good ;) says the ex scaleaholic ;D

What are REVO rolls?? Are they the same as oopsie rolls?

Well done on the minus 5lb!! x

Morning Michelle. Great loss:D. But daily weighing potentially risky:eek:
Xxx

Yes I think they are Oopsie rolls.

I know it's bad to stand on them scales everyday - but I was getting so disheartened at the weight going up was checking for the slightest downhill movement - happy now so won't go on them again until WI Saturday xx

Morning 'chelle, How's things love?

Morning Jim - better today than I was yesterday - called in sick last night at work had some sort of tummy bug.

Picking up GD for the weekend today so I'm glad it's gone. Maybe I can eat too - feel starved lol.

Hope all my Minimins friends have a great weekend
Xx

Woohoo official WI -7lbs - that's down to lots of water and not eating a lot for 2 days as wasn't well - but better now and munching on bacon and eggs xx

Back