Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Morning Michelle ... hope you have a good Sunday xx

Ooh how fab! Enjoy Michelle xx

Morning 'chelle, yes it does LOL

Evening all - my mission for tomorrow is to make a crustless quiche - I've made loads of normal ones before so shouldn't be too hard.

I have so not been hungry lately and only managing 2 meals a day - if I remember to eat at lunchtime then I have cheese or ham .

Today
B) beef burger, fried egg and some cherry toms

D) rather large pork chop from the butchers, cauli mash, cabbage and leek fried in butter with boursoin and x2 naughty tidgy puds

I have been drinking about 10 cups of very weak black tea a day as well as water I'm peeing for England lol.

Nite
XXX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning 'chelle, how's the shoulder?

Oh good, the diclofenix is working then, I always found it worked for me right up until near the end.

Lol bless - here's a piccie of my quiche and I also made cheeseburger pie for dinner - however don't like olives so used cherry toms on top and used chopped courgettes instead of mushrooms and added some cumin seeds - both yumm yumm x

image-358696073.jpg

image-3951283204.jpg

oh yum!!!

Oooops, well spotted Lisa :D

Morning 'chelle, foods looking good there :)

Hi sorry I've abandoned you all over the last few days - been in lots of pain - on Wednesday my back froze - was in agony but managed to get an appt with the osteopath within an hour helped slightly although was more an assessment than treatment - go back on Monday for treatment - turns out its my rhomboid muscle and not my trapezoid as the DR thought - diet not been good - thinking about eating well and pain doesnt go together - oh well today is a new day xxx

Oh no Michelle! Really sorry to hear about your painful shoulder!! Hope it eases soon! Hugs xx

Morning 'chelle, poor you, I hope you get it sorted soon love.

Back