Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Morning 'chelle. I thought Tiramisu couln't be that bad, then I googled it and realised it wasn't a Japanese sashimi LOL

Evening michelle, sorry to hear about bunny ((hugs)). Hope you are back on the wagon and drinking plenty of water
Xx

Wasn't it a lovely day cheered me right out of my doldrums - had another session at the Osteopath today feeling a lot better now - even managed to do a few pops of the old spine.

B) bacon, egg, mushroom & a couple of cherry toms

L) nope

D) chicken & veggie curry with a handful of grated cheese on top with celeriac chips - nom nom

W) nowhere near enough I expect

image-2641355314.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Michelle... So lovely to see you back ... Hope things get a little easier xx

Wow I've no time to update my diary still trying to catch up with everyone else's lol - hi Bren hi all - I'm feeling a lot better now and been mostly good with the food - on Earlies at moment - getting up at 4:30 kills - still 2 down 2 to go.

Just had a cheese, beef & Morrisons the Best coleslaw (50g =0.5 c) salad for my tea as too tired to cook then been laying in bed on my lappie since - although now on my phone as daughter stole it off me

image-3599654183.jpg

Evening Michelle... Earlies sound like a killer! That photo looks yummy! Xx

Morning 'chelle, that does look yummy love :)

Ello Ello Ello - good evening - cooked breakfast of bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and mushroom at 4:30 this morning and reheated it at work at 8am - was enjoyed muchly and lots of jealous work colleagues.

Tea/dinner was a concoction of bacon, chorizo, courgette,spring onion,celery,green beans, boursoin, mozzarella all fried in chilli oil - yum yum yum yum yum

And hey back down to my lowest weight 10st 2lb yippee - under 10 in sight - that's where I want to be x

Morning 'chelle now that is good to hear love, well done :)

Oh I love love love Atkins another 1lb down this week - now 10st 1lb and on what other diet can you eat a great big bit of Rump steak and mushrooms, cherry toms all fried in butter and green beans with butter as a dressing and still lose weight - weeeeeeee

image-1429502576.jpg

Back