Slender sip
Coffee
Green tea with lemon
Coke zero
Fizzy Water
Avacode egg salad

Did mange to squeeze in a walk today ...🙂

MFP:666 calories

Feeling bloated today though and didnt sleep well last night ...

Going read some of my book and bed early..

DAY 11

Strawberry Bar
Chicken and leek soup -yummy
Protein wrap pizza type thing
Coffee
Green tea
Coke zero
Fizzy water

No excerise was raining all day

MFP: 684 calories

20220118_184521.jpg

DAY 12

Toffee, raisin nut bar

Banoffe pie shake

Thai chicken soup

Knorr chicken cube, surprisingly nice

Coke zero x2
Coffee
Green tea
One glass of 0%red wine
Fizzy water

Busy day again, quite tired today, yesterday I had lots of energy.. not today

No excersie done

MFP : 669 calories

DAY 13

Lemon bar
A big steak (😁)

Had a busy busy day today and needed something to sink my teeth into so had a steak this evening... was so good... nothing with it just steak...

Coffee
Camomile tea
Coke zero

Fizzy water

No excerise done again :(

Was so tired yesterday I slept over 9 hours... and felt way better today for it...

MFP: 675 calories

DAY 14

Caramel crunch bar
Butternut and sweet potato soup

Vegetable stir fry
Slender sip
Peanuts

Coffee
2 mocktails
Coke zero
Fizzy water

No excerise

MFP: 783

Weigh in DAY tomorrow 🤔😬

DAY 14

Caramel crunch bar
Butternut and sweet potato soup

Vegetable stir fry
Slender sip
Peanuts

Coffee
2 mocktails
Coke zero
Fizzy water

No excerise

MFP: 783

Weigh in DAY tomorrow 🤔😬
Good luck for weigh in. I'm sure you'll have a great result x

DAY 15

Had a blip day yesterday.... but weighed up the pros and cons, and decided I needed to just have what I wanted.. and I just needed more calories and to have a treat for my self

Which was steak & prawns and veg and a bottle of red..

What swayed it for me was the fact I had been busy and used way more calories than I have consumed, I know I just could have banked them for better weightloss .. but I couldn't either I didnt have it in me.. I had rationalised it as if I know I'm going to eat more calories at some stage , then I need to earn that by burning more calories.. as long as I keep my self accountable..

I did track all, and I'm relaxing a bit to day to..

Truthfully I'm not going mad out binging on carbs and nor do I want to , but I will have consumed more calories I'll go for a walk too today ... to counteract the intake.

I'll be back to less than 700 calories from Monday... hopefully my blip Weekend won't do too much damage on my progress..

Really isn't is the way your supposed to mange your weight through excersise? And keeping an eye on your calories ? (Totally trying to make my self feel better about slipping up)

MFP: 1310 calories

Screenshot_20220123-153419_MyFitnessPal.jpg

Hey - don't beat yourself up about it - it doesn't sound like a slip up, it sounds like you've planned and considered before going in for a meal, and if you enjoyed it, that's great, and nothing to feel bad about.

When I did CWP years ago, my consultant said that I should eat a meal every couple of weeks as it would help keep my metabolism going. I intend on doing this again as it worked and also got me thinking about life after shakes - this is the goal isn't it? To work out how you'll manage in the future, and it sounds like you did great!

xx

DAY 15

Had a blip day yesterday.... but weighed up the pros and cons, and decided I needed to just have what I wanted.. and I just needed more calories and to have a treat for my self

Which was steak & prawns and veg and a bottle of red..

What swayed it for me was the fact I had been busy and used way more calories than I have consumed, I know I just could have banked them for better weightloss .. but I couldn't either I didnt have it in me.. I had rationalised it as if I know I'm going to eat more calories at some stage , then I need to earn that by burning more calories.. as long as I keep my self accountable..

I did track all, and I'm relaxing a bit to day to..

Truthfully I'm not going mad out binging on carbs and nor do I want to , but I will have consumed more calories I'll go for a walk too today ... to counteract the intake.

I'll be back to less than 700 calories from Monday... hopefully my blip Weekend won't do too much damage on my progress..

Really isn't is the way your supposed to mange your weight through excersise? And keeping an eye on your calories ? (Totally trying to make my self feel better about slipping up)

MFP: 1310 calories

View attachment 200587
How's things Mich?

How's things Mich?
Well I'd say my silence is explanation enough... I'd say im on a bit of a wobbly one... just a few things happened... and for me and as always food is my comfort...

so over the last week I had one bad day where I consumed like over 3000 calories... totally binge on pizza... ( wasn't even that nice , still ate it) other days I have been trying to pull it back and do more exercise to counter act my wayward behaviour... ..

Best thing is tracking all in my fitness pal.. so I can be accountable and make my self do some walks to correct the over eating.. though its not really over eating its just eating more than I should be while trying to lose weight

Apart from that one day, I havnt over ate so I know I definitely havnt gained .. TOTM also.. but I havnt been brave enough to weigh myself. Once TOTM ends I'll weigh in again.

I know I'm just havin a wee struggle at the mo...

I think next week I'll pull it back a bit further.... calories wise .. I do still want to lose weight.. I'm just not going to make my self more miserable in the process... I have to live also ... I'm aware of my triggers to eat more so if I try to implement a bit of self awareness and control .. I'll be happy enough...

When my head settles down a bit I will go more hard core on exante... and will deffo keep at it during the week as I have been...

Im still enjoying the shakes and packs and will order more in a week or two ...

So that being said I'm still dieting and still using exante I'm just havin a low point at the moment , but I'm still here. 🙂

We struggle on ..... don't we? 😀

Hope alls good with you Amee and everyone else on our journey xx

Oh, it’s so hard Mich - especially when those comfort food/binge connections are so hard to break. Try not to be hard on yourself as it can only make things worse, in my opinion. Work out a plan that is sustainable for you, which Exante in the week seems to sound like. xx

Back