ProPoints Michelle's food diary

Thanks!!

Defo going to break it down in to half stones i think !! Lost 7lbs this week so i'm getting there slowly :D

Jaly said:
diet coke chicken?! I'm intrigued! :) Looks absolutely fantastic though, what a transformation! You should be so proud!

It was lovely u will find the recipe on here

And ty :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ewww don't feel very well today, have taken the day off work with sore throat & achy limbs, didn't have any breakfast my daughter went & got me a chicken shish wrap only ate 1/2 & struggled to keep it down. Back in bed now hubby is gonna cook tea later but I don't think I'll eat anything might try some soup & bread

Hopefully whatever it is will b gone by tomorrow I'm pretty rubbish at being sick thankfully it doesn't happen very often

Ah, hope you feel better soon.

Thank u my lovelies hubby was very sweet & made me some chicken soup, feel a bit better after a long sleep & lots of water, hopefully I will sleep tonight & b ok tomorrow xx

Been to docs as felt really ill again when I woke have a viral infection & a kidney infection so been put on antibiotics, still not keeping much food down so waiting for meds to kick in,

Anyway heres what i tried to keep down today
had ready brek for brekki 4pp

Some ww soup & bread for lunch 5pp

Supper just had as I'm hungry was my new fav diet coke chicken 4pp with noodles 6pp

Will try some egg on toast later depending on how I'm feeling

Just wanted to let u guys know I may not b on here for a while my mum gave me some devasting news last night she has cancer & it has spread to both her breasts she has known for a while but kept it to herself didn't want us worrying she starts chemo next week to say I'm stunned is an understatement my head is spinning & my emotions are everywhere, can't sleep right now but have to find my inner strength once more to support her and my kids but just so shocked atm :-(

Only new to the boards but just wanted to say my prayers are with you. xx

Sorry to hear this. Take care. (((hugs)))

Well thought I'd update, We have taken it in now & accepted it & as a family we are a pretty strong bunch. She had another consultation last wk & they have now decided to perform a full mastectomy next Monday then follow up with about a year of chemo & radio, so a very long road ahead, but one I feel stronger with confronting now I've accepted it. Thank you all for your messages of support!

On a happier note I have managed to stick to plan (have no idea how) & I lost 3lb last week, looking to lose 0.5lbs this wk to get to goal #excited, really gonna give it my all this wk xx

Back