ProPoints Michelle's food diary

Yep I'm ok just went off plan for a while thankfully haven't gained I've sts 10.13 must b all the good habits hopefully back on it now will get back on it proper after my wedding in 4 weeks :)

Back on it now all the wedding & honeymoon is over (photos on my profile) our wedding was fab so was the honeymoon, all in all was great and I only gained 1.5lbs :) best news was my daughter entered me into a competition with loveit & avia tv (about 8 mths ago) for a tummy tuck spoke with consultant today & he's putting me forward to the magazine vote exciting.com hopefully I will get enough votes to win as this would b the cherry on the cake for my transformation

Wow you look amazing hun :0) all looks lovely! Exciting times with the competition! Keep us updated! Where did you go for your honeymoon?

We went to lanzarote where hubby proposed 10mths ago (3rd time lucky) lol

What he proposed three times all together ? Aww love Lanzarote.Been there once for a week in 2007.Great holiday :0) bet you had a great honeymoon there!

Yes over the yrs we've been together yes he's proposed 3 times I've always said yes but was never confident enough to set a date until I'd lost the weight :)

Aww that's nice you felt confident in the end and you have done so well with your weight loss.I hope you have a good day today :0)

Today's food plan

Breakfast 5pp
2 weetabix & fruit

Lunch 6pp
Houmous, reduced fat 1tablespoon 2pp
1 pitta bread 4pp
Salad (peppers, tomato, onion, cucumber) 0pp
Banana & apple 0pp

Dinner 11pp
2 tortilla wraps 6po
1 chicken breast 4pp
Peppers onion mushroom, tomato 0pp
1 Ww yogurt 1pp with grapes & apple

Have 4pp to use

Today has been an up & down day, woke up early & in a great mood, cooked my son & hubby breakfast & made myself a yummy smoothie (5pp)
Then set out to do some fun shopping & get my eyebrows done, had a nice time initially (son & hubby came with me) got myself a nice pair of jeans & a top in new look sales, then decided as it was such a nice day we would relax & have lunch at Chinese buffet was really good & just had some noodles chicken & veg pointed this at about 16 pp as I put raw ingredients on plate to b cooked.
Then it starts to unravel from here, should have left the moody teenager at home, as he starting moaning after we'd eaten he's bored don't want to b shopping for clothes moan moan moan grrr he was the one who wanted to come. Anyway now lying in bed as I seem to have a headache (stress) & it is totm, hubby asked if I wanted to go out for a few drinks but I just can't muster up the energy or motivation to get in the mood, not even hungry so god knows wot I'm doing for tea may have another smoothie & a bath & take 2 painkillers & just chillax

And this is only the 1st day of the school holidays great only another 6 weeks & 3 days to go.... & breath lol

Aww so sorry to hear that about your day,it started off really well as you say.Shame you don't feel like going out now but I fully understand why.Maybe you will change your mind a bit later,I hope you soon feel better.Yea maybe leave the teenager at home next time lol

Well I did go out in the end & really glad I did had a great time didn't overindulge used weeklies for my drink but forgot how many drinks I had lol

What a gorgeous day it is today!!! Gonna get to the gym this evening after 3 weeks AWOL...
Anyway not much planned today food wise but have had my smoothie for breakfast 5pp prob have a ready meal & some fruit for lunch 10pp & am thinking grilled chicken & veg for tea 4pp prob bring an egg sandwich & a banana for after the gym 4pp so will c how the day pans out :)

Well magazine rang me to read back my 'edited' version of my story wow what a manic depressive I sound like..... Well they would put their twist on it lol gym was good gonna feel it tomorrow I think but at least I'm back in the groove, just had a nice bath now gonna have an early night :)

Lol I'm sure you don't sound like that! Exciting for you though about the interview.have a good day,hope you get to enjoy some sunshine :0) plus it's good that you are back in the groove :0)

Back