ProPoints Michelle's food diary

Thanks for letting us know how things are,sounds like you are a close family who are very supportive of each other which will help your Mum with what she is going through! I hope the operation and aftercare all goes well.Well done on sticking to plan,it's probably helped you along the way.Take care Hun :0)

Yes I think staying on the plan has kept me focused, was with mum today we had a good old laugh trying on wigs lol finding we have to be "normal" as that's what she wants as do I.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for taking the time to update us. Well done on sticking to plan. So close to goal! I'm sure that your success in itself will uplift your mum - she must be so proud of how well you have done. Take care. xxx

Done it got to my goal of 10st 9 (exactly) have a personal goal of 10st 6 but at least I'm finally a gold member :-D

bulldogdaisy said:
Woo well done and you will soon be at your personally goal :0)

Ty I'm buzzing all evening from it, the pressure has been lifted now & I have new motivation to get to my personal goal & that's just to give me that buffer so to speak as I don't ever want to go over my official goal weight again! If that makes sense?

michellethegooner said:
Ty I'm buzzing all evening from it, the pressure has been lifted now & I have new motivation to get to my personal goal & that's just to give me that buffer so to speak as I don't ever want to go over my official goal weight again! If that makes sense?

Yup it makes sense,enioy it hun,you've done amazingly well :0)

Congratulations on reaching gold! x

Thinking of you x

Back