Michelle's food tracker

Well, after being mostly off track for the past few months, I have now decided that I am going to rejoin SW this Wednesday.

I have got Christmas off my chest - enjoyed roast potatoes cooked in goose fat, pigged out on chocolates and pringles, drank copious amounts of wine and baileys.....:7834:

Back on track today though. Didn't get out of bed until gone 10.30am as not back at work until tomorrow. Had brunch of 2 quorn sausages (the free ones that they are still getting rid of at local Heron), mushrooms, tomatoes and scrambled eggs.

For tea I have thrown together a lovely tuna, vegetable pasta with a bit of cheese on top.

Must admit, I am in the process of finishing off a bottle of wine that I had yesterday, but being good on the food front is a start as far as I am concerned. ;)

Have also put ingredients in slow cooker for spicy tomato speed soup (found on here) to take to work tomorrow.

Dreading weigh in on Wednesday, but even if I have put 1/2 stone on, it's only what I deserve after the summer and past few weeks.

Michelle

Started off well today with the following meals:

Breakfast - Jordans muesli and fat free yoghurt.

Mid morning - handful of grapes

Lunch - Spicy tomato soup

Dinner - tuna veg pasta bake

Michelle

Hi Michelle, Happy New Year :) Hope you had a great Christmas! I think a lot of people went all out at Christmas (myself included)!! I'm definitely ready for a fresh start too. Can't wait to see those numbers starting to go down on the scale :) Best of luck!

Thanks teddysgoldengirl. I think we all need a bit of time off now and again, but it is the getting back on track that is the important thing.

I am dreading going back to class as I have just 'popped' on the scales in the bathroom and they show a gain of about 10lbs! Usually they are about right with the ones at group. :rolleyes:

I suppose once I have made the move to join and get myself back on track I should be able to shift it over the next 5-6 weeks.

Todays food has been okay -

Breakfast: Wholemeal toast, philly light as spread

Lunch: Baked beans and 3 quorn sausage

Don't know what I'm having for dinner yet as won't get back from weigh in and food shop until about 8pm.

Michelle

Well, got back from shopping and weigh in about an hour ago.

Can't say I am surprised at all that I tipped the scales at 9 stone 13 1/2 lbs - a gain of 9 1/2 lbs since last weigh in in August. At least it has made me think about what a fool I have been to be a greedy sod for the past few months and give me the kick up the backside that I need to get back on track proper!

I have just had my very late dinner - fresh tuna, jacket potato with Asda GFY cottage cheese and a huge salad. I can hardly move now!

I am determined more than ever now to sort myself out as I refuse to go back into the 10's!

Michelle

Menu for today -

Breakfast: 2 slices W/W wholemeal bread (thick sliced) HEXB, philly light spread HEXA

Mid morning: Handful of grapes

Lunch: Asda GFY Cottage Cheese with pear and apple (1 syn), salad, banana.

Dinner: 1 Asda wholemeal pitta bread HEXB, remainder of philly HEXA stuffed with roasted vegetables.

Feeling generally positive and determined that this time I will reach my goal.

Michelle

Another good food day, although I think I am going to allow myself some Fair Cape low alcohol wine this evening - it is Friday ;)

Breakfast: Oatso simple HEXB and milk HEXA

Lunch: Asda wholemeal pitta HEXB, 2 laughing cow extra light segments (2 syns), roasted vegetables.

Don't know what to do for dinner yet, but will likely be egg, SW chips and beans or mushy peas.

Michelle

Well, Friday I ended up having quorn bolognaise for tea and a bottle of First Cape low alcohol wine. Wish I hadn't wasted the 12 or so syns on it and just gone for a normal glass of wine - talk about like drinking pop :eek:

Unfortunately after that, I cracked the bottle of port that I had bought for Christmas and had a few glasses with lemonade - about 20 syns worth.......

Saturdays menu was not too bad:-

Breakfast - didn't get up til quite late, so had brunch of wholemeal pitta HEXB, roasted veg and philly light HEXA

Late afternoon - going out for drinks and possible food, so had leftover quorn bolognaise (without the spaghetti)

Night out - 5 glasses of dry white wine, 1 poppadom (4 syns) and some dips (4 syns approx). Main meal, opted for dry chicken tikka and salad. I don't know what the syn value is on that, so have estimated at about 10 to allow for whatever was put in the marinade.

Michelle

Hi Michelle, looks like you've been doing well, I find it so hard to keep on track as well at the weekends :( but I'm definitely determined to get to my target this year! Keep up the great work :)

Thanks teddysgoldengirl.

Sundays menu -

Breakfast: oatso simple HEXB and milk HEXA

Dinner: Roast chicken, boiled potatoes, broccoli, sprouts, carrots and cabbage. Gravy 2 syns)

2 glasses of sparkly wine (8 syns)

Mondays menu

Breakfast: oatso simple and scan bran HEXB with milk HEXA

Lunch: quorn vegetable bolognaise, banana. Mullerlight coconut yoghurt

Dinner: SW 'fried' eggs, SW chips, old style quorn sausages, mushy peas.

Michelle

Hi Michelle :) How has your day been? How do you find the quorn mince? I'm not keen on it :s Your Sunday dinner sounds lovely. I really miss having stuffing with my roast dinners!

Hi teddysgoldengirl. I also miss stuffing and Yorkshire puddings with Sunday dinner, but willing to make sacrifice short term!

How are you doing? I popped in on your diary on Sunday. You look to be doing well.

Have weighed in today and lost 2 1/2 lbs this first week of being back on track. Pleased with Start, but need to keep at it.

Today's food :

Breakfast : muesli and muller light yoghurt with strawberries

Lunch: cottage cheese salad, fruit

Dinner: chicken and veggies

Just decided to ' treat' myself to a glass of red for syns today.

Michelle

Still managing to stick to food well, but now it is the weekend, will probably go syns mad on wine!

Breakfast: 2 slices 400g wholemeal bread with philly light

Lunch: Jacket potato and beans. Banana and apple

Dinner: 3 Cauldron veggie sausages (1 1/2 syns) and roasted veg.

Wine now cracked - will probably end up at about 24 syns by the end of the evening... :rolleyes:

Michelle

Haven't been able to get online due to problems with internet, but suffice to say that I have been very good with food and not so good on the alcohol front :rolleyes:

I've probably had my weeks syns in alcohol over Friday, Saturday and Sunday.....

Todays food has been okay though:

Breakfast - 2 weetabix, milk and banana

Lunch - SW vegetable quiche, 2 satsumas

Dinner - Small piece of leftover chicken tikka, remainder of SW vegetable quiche.

Michelle

Back