Mich's Diary - Getting my life back on track but still away to go - back soon!!!

Mood not really lifted much - hubby got home and had 'forgot'..... so p*ssed off with him..... he's paying for it..... I don't forgive easily....!!! Said he was nipping to Tesco and thought I might have got some flowers as way of an apology but just been downstairs (hes gone to karate) and nothing....grrrrrrr:mad: :mad: Men eh......:rolleyes:

Hope your feeling a bit better today hun:)

Love

OMG that man is defo ITCHIN FOR A B..TCHIN

the antibiotics are kicking in, taste buds have been killed so thats good, friend calling round in few minutes to keep me company, so all good

OMG that man is defo ITCHIN FOR A B..TCHIN

the antibiotics are kicking in, taste buds have been killed so thats good, friend calling round in few minutes to keep me company, so all good

It is in his defence very out of character..... god knows what's wrong with him......TOTM or something....LMAO!!! I'll let him sweat it out a bit longer.......;) didn't help when he said 'well I remembered when you went for interviews before...' WTF....... your my husband you should, repeat should remember every time...... referrred to him as K*ob to my mum..... she thought it amusing.....LOL:D

Glad the antis are kicking in - you'll be right as ninepence before you know it..... enjoy the evening with your mate:)

Love

Hi guys!

Well not such a good day today.....:rolleyes: woke with good intentions and had had 2 litres of water by 11am.... went to the school where I've just got the new job to fill in some paperwork and also hve a look round - it's very nice people seem friendly...... saw the ex's wife - again:rolleyes: sure she doesn't know who I am - not that it matters all this was almost 20 years ago....:rolleyes: Anyway, left there and went on a dressing up outfit hunt - Lucy got a party tomorrow and her Snow White outfit doesn't fit anymore - she's got a ballerina tutu that cost me about 30 quid last year for her dance show that she's only worn twice so she could wear that.... but she wanted to be Snow White...:rolleyes: Anyway, allowed myself to get too hungry and ended up getting a bag of nuts...... organic plain (not salted) mixed nuts...... not too bad though supposed I could have got chicken? Anyway, gets home friend pops roudn with a cake to celebrate new job - hadn't told her I'm back SSing so have had cake too.... I am feeling very weak willed at the moment....:( Now busy glugging water to try and flush it through..... I'm really uncertain whether SSing/CD is for me to be honest...I want the quick results and I know I'll feel so much better and more confident again when I've lost the excess but I'm finding it so much harder (I know I'm not alone)..... I think my problem is I really don't know why I overeat/binge.... i never used to? I'm not very good a 'looking into myself' and trying to analyse the whys/wherefores.....:eek:

Anyway, I'm now busy glugging the water and I have at least a month of CD packs so I will keep going even if only to the end of the month and then switch to something else - my head is messed up with diets at the moment......:confused:

I cannot believe it is only a week ago that I was sat with all the lovely ladies at the VFBC in Newcastle - it almost feels like it never happened already....:(

Right - I've a roast dinner to cook as my rugrats have been severely lacking in veggies this week and I like them to have them at least every other day if not every day - funny how I'm so obssessed with them eating correctly yet I could quite happly throw junk down my neck all night.....:confused: :confused: :confused: really am a bit confused.com at the mo!!

Anyway, I shall not doubt be back later for a chat or a nosey.....:eek:

Hope your all having a good day...:D :D .

Lots of love

Well done Mich!! Good on you! Aint got much time, so I'm just saying it quick XXX

Thanks Lottie - seems a lovely school and the people are nice so hopefully I'll like it.....:) Have a wicked hen weekend I'll be thinking of you whilst serving crabsticks.....LMAO:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Love

Sorry your not having a good day, but try not to beat yourself up over it...life is always gonna throw curve balls at us...the first few days are always difficult until you get back into ketosis and then the cravings stop...You didn't go in search of that cake, your friend brought it too you....I stopped loving people with food a long time ago whether they be overweight or not...its hard enough to diet without that...Ask your friends not to bring food as a celebration, just bring themselves..LOL..

I have to have harsh words with you about even thinking of not doing SS/CD...adapt it if you have to but do NOT throw in the towel...anytime I have given up on a diet I have regained more weight....whats the alternative to doing this,,,,oh yeh you might say in your head,,,i'll have a little of this and a little of that...well Sorry if it was that easy we'd all be doing it....the reason most of us are SS'ing is it takes the decisions out of our hands, we don't need to figure out why/why not..you either are or you aren't doing this...and I SAY YOU ARE....

Go and drink your water, make yourself a shake and continue where you were before your little slip, thats all it was..a teeny tiny slip, unless you haven't mentioned the dead body in the boot of the car, you have NOTHING to beat yourself up over...

Sorry to hear you're not having a good day Mich. This ssing thing can be a big struggle. Just keep trying, you'll get back in the swing of things pretty soon! :D

Hiya Mich

Sorry you had a blip this morning, but that's all it was hon. Don't be too hard on yourself. I know what you are saying about the diet and about trying to work out the whys and wherefores.. the thing is.. perhaps the beauty of the diet is that once you get to a stage where you are in total control, then you can start to think about the relationship with food and begin to look for clues..

I have to confess that I haven't tried too hard to do the whys and wherefores as yet because I'm finding it tough enough as it is.. and , naturally, there is a part of me that is in denial.. not believing I have a food addiction at all! lol

So.. just do the best you can honey and don't be too hard on yourself. You KNOW you can do this, you did it before and felt amazing, you can do it again and this time from a better starting block too!

I know it's damned hard (you are SO not alone on here!)..one of the overwhelming messages on these threads is how tough a restart is, so don't put too much pressure on yourself. I hope the cake was scrummy and that you enjoyed every crumb (I would have polished off the lot, never mind just having one slice!!!).. so.. hang on in there.. keep up that glugging.. and.. if it helps.. why not just say to yourself that you will SS til Brum and then reassess things? Just a thought.

Whatever you decide., me and everyone else, is right beside you .

xxxxx

(((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))

I can totally relate to the difficult restarting thing! Been there, done that. Your head really does have to click to make this work. If it's not there yet you will find the right time (or the right path if SSing is not for you). Can't really add anything else to the eloquent words by Caroline or Jennie but just to agree - don't beat yourself up! I was in major beat up mode for a while last night when I scoffed 2 extra bars in quick succession. Today I have done OK and I truly believe that it was I wasn't mean to myself for yesterdays mistakes. We are allowed to make them. We must just learn from them and move on. Be kind to yourself girl!

Hi guys!

Well not such a good day today.....:rolleyes: woke with good intentions and had had 2 litres of water by 11am.... went to the school where I've just got the new job to fill in some paperwork and also hve a look round - it's very nice people seem friendly...... saw the ex's wife - again:rolleyes: sure she doesn't know who I am - not that it matters all this was almost 20 years ago....:rolleyes: Anyway, left there and went on a dressing up outfit hunt - Lucy got a party tomorrow and her Snow White outfit doesn't fit anymore - she's got a ballerina tutu that cost me about 30 quid last year for her dance show that she's only worn twice so she could wear that.... but she wanted to be Snow White...:rolleyes: Anyway, allowed myself to get too hungry and ended up getting a bag of nuts...... organic plain (not salted) mixed nuts...... not too bad though supposed I could have got chicken? Anyway, gets home friend pops roudn with a cake to celebrate new job - hadn't told her I'm back SSing so have had cake too.... I am feeling very weak willed at the moment....:( Now busy glugging water to try and flush it through..... I'm really uncertain whether SSing/CD is for me to be honest...I want the quick results and I know I'll feel so much better and more confident again when I've lost the excess but I'm finding it so much harder (I know I'm not alone)..... I think my problem is I really don't know why I overeat/binge.... i never used to? I'm not very good a 'looking into myself' and trying to analyse the whys/wherefores.....:eek:

Anyway, I'm now busy glugging the water and I have at least a month of CD packs so I will keep going even if only to the end of the month and then switch to something else - my head is messed up with diets at the moment......:confused:

I cannot believe it is only a week ago that I was sat with all the lovely ladies at the VFBC in Newcastle - it almost feels like it never happened already....:(

Right - I've a roast dinner to cook as my rugrats have been severely lacking in veggies this week and I like them to have them at least every other day if not every day - funny how I'm so obssessed with them eating correctly yet I could quite happly throw junk down my neck all night.....:confused: :confused: :confused: really am a bit confused.com at the mo!!

Anyway, I shall not doubt be back later for a chat or a nosey.....:eek:

Hope your all having a good day...:D :D .

Lots of love

Mich - sorry you are having a c*** day. Me too. Feeling very much the same as you .... if only I could be as good to myself as I am my kids and OH. If only I could take the advise I sit here and give my clients ... and they tell me I motivate them well. Anyway you don't need my blues too ... just wanted to reassure you that you are not alone in this struggle - and really really good luck over the weekend.

Mich, hun - I'm so sorry you're feeling rubbishy!

Can't add much more to everyone's advice/support really - just to say that you do need to have that switch click in your head. It's almost beyond our control sometimes - no matter how badly you want to lose weight, it's just too hard until that day when your resolve overwhelms your desire for instant gratification.

Hang on in there, hun - it will come.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry I've abandoned you all today (OK yesterday - Saturday!! LOL) - it was a really busy day - plus had MIL party not long back - just come home and watched Soapstar Superstar which we'd taped - going to bed now - will be back later on today to catch up........

Thanks for missing me.....;)

Lots of love

I expect you are sleeping. So...

GOOD MAWNIN Mich

Back