Mich's Diary - Getting my life back on track but still away to go - back soon!!!

Today has been a really busy day and I have tried not to come on line at all......

My head is all over the place diet wise at the moment and I'm going to be taking a bit of time out to think things through - this includes stopping posting - I think I have been negelcting my family, jobs and my life basically cos I'm always on line....:eek: :rolleyes:

Like food I am addicted to the computer and I am really neglecting everything and everyone around me - I know you might not think I post that often but I assure you I am constantly reading or in the arcade or emailing people or just on the computer for no reason whatsoever....:eek:

I'm exhausted from constant late nights reading/posting and it's all starting to take it's toll and I think this is part of the reason for finding SSing so difficult - I am just permanently tired and when tired I seek comfort in comfort food.....:rolleyes:

I do not want to become someone who is on the constant merri-go-round of Ssing one day and not the next etc. and moaning about it on here ... I am therefore going to try:rolleyes: and spend some time away from everything and work things through in my head and with DH (we really need to spend time together talking and 'being a couple' ).....

I will more than likely drop in once a day to see how you are all doing but may not necessarily post - I am sure this won't last for long but I need at least a week to get my head straight - and some early nights - especially starting my new job which will require me to be up and out the house by 7.30am......:eek:

Anyway, as I always say your support and kind words are really very much appreciated.... I am sure I will get to my target it's just it seems to have taken alot longer than anticipated......:)

Lots of love to all and keep up the weightloss your all doing great:D

Mich - you have to do what is right for you.

We all want the best for you, and if that means you are on here less, but feel better in yourself then that is fine.

Take care of yourself ... sometimes quality is better than quantity!!! (((hugs)))

Mich, you need to do what you need to do hunny! You know we are behind you 100% of the way, whether you are posting or not. It's not compulsory! I went through a stage like you before xmas when I wouldn't come on for a week at a time because I my head wasn't in the right place about anything in my life. I feel like I'm coming through the other side now and you will find your way too. Being on here is lovely but it's no substitute for the people in your "real life".

Being tired can be so destructive to your intentions - I think that also affected me before xmas when I was working really silly hours. Now I am starting to take care of myself because that's the only way I will be "fit for purpose". I'm glad you've made the decision to do the same!

Take care, pop in and say hello and just know that we will all still be thinking of you, even if you are not here. You'll still be in Brum though won't you? Looking forward to partying with you ;)

I know what you mean Mich.

Good luck xxxx

Hi Mich, I know exactly where you are coming from, I have just taken a few days out myself to get some r and r, it worked for me and I am back on form now, hope it will do the same for you x

Hi Mich,

Hope your new job goes really well, enjoy your break away from cyberland and I'll talk to ya when you get back...

Cheers Caz

Thanks so much for all your kind words..... I'm starting to feel better all round....:)

This is just a quick post though as still promised myself not gonna spend hours and hours on here:rolleyes:

Not doing too bad SSing - on Day 3 though not 100% yesterday but not beating myself up about it either....;)

Have withdrawn myself from the job I had been offered - call it a bad vibe or whatever just wasn't 100% sure it's what I wanted.....

Trying to have a more positive attitude about things and stop spinning into my dark hole so I have filled in another application for a job I really like the sound of.... more hours, more money and not just 'convenient' for family life..... I had a very good job around 3 years ago but gave it up because of family commitments... I have always bitterly regretted it and other jobs haven't compared.... this has only further made my lack of self-esteem and self-worth worse..... so time to take control and action cos only I can do it..... this job is interesting and more responsible and I'm really hoping this will be the one for me...... I have also enrolled on a computer course and start tonight!!!!

I am hoping once my life and mind is under control then the diet will be too.....:rolleyes:

Anyway, off to get the kids from school - hope everyone is doing OK......:D

Lots of love

Glad to see you are feeling better Mich.

Hope job front works out for you .... and that then everything else slips into place. Sometimes one thing can be "a trigger" - good or bad and take us on a downward spiral or on an upward turn .... do hope you find the latter soon.

Take care.

Mich said:
I'm starting to feel better all round....:)
Wonderful :D

Not doing too bad SSing - on Day 3 though not 100% yesterday but not beating myself up about it either....;)
Great! (no point beating yerself up hon ;) )

I had a very good job around 3 years ago but gave it up because of family commitments... I have always bitterly regretted it and other jobs haven't compared.... this has only further made my lack of self-esteem and self-worth worse..... so time to take control and action cos only I can do it..... this job is interesting and more responsible and I'm really hoping this will be the one for me...... I have also enrolled on a computer course and start tonight!!!!
Wow.. reading this, I can see such a change of direction with you! Self-esteem and self-worth can be such fragile things.. so easy to lose yet so damn difficult to regain!! The computer course is excellent news - get an IT qualification and it'll open lots more doors (even though you ARE pc literate in a mega way!!!). This job sounds very interesting! I think you'll know whether it's right or not.. just like the one you just withdrew from.. it's an instinctual thing.. :D

I am hoping once my life and mind is under control then the diet will be too.....:rolleyes:
You know what my friend.. THIS is spot on. I don't think it's possible to do this diet 100% unless our lives and minds are in a good place too. I really don't. I hope things settle down really quickly for you - the job is a first step to the rest I think :D

Have a lovely day - will give you a ring later if you're around. Lots of love

Jennie xxxx

I think thats the key I've learned - its to not beat yourself up about not doing it perfectly. Not everyone does and they still lose weight, in fact sometimes they lose more than those who follow it perfectly.

Have withdrawn myself from the job I had been offered - call it a bad vibe or whatever just wasn't 100% sure it's what I wanted.....

Wow. That must have taken guts, but I totally understand sweetheart. I wish I had your guts. You are so right to have done what you did though. Not enough of us listen to our instincts. I'm pleased you listened to yours, this means you'll have the confidence and zing to get back on track properly; get the job you deserve and not just 'make do'. :D :D :D

this has only further made my lack of self-esteem and self-worth worse..... so time to take control and action cos only I can do it..... this job is interesting and more responsible and I'm really hoping this will be the one for me...... I have also enrolled on a computer course and start tonight!!!!

Lack of confidence is such a dangerous place to be, it affects your relations with people, your view of the world and hinders progress. I'm pleased you are finding your way, we can do this together. :D

Anyway, off to get the kids from school - hope everyone is doing OK......:D

Lots of love
It all follows through, honestly. I believe that. Positive thoughts! :D Remember how fab you are. I look forward to seeing you at the B'ham meet - both of us smaller and me with proper eyebrows! :cool: :rolleyes:

(((HUGS))))

I'm still thinking of yah hon!

xxxxxx

Back