mid day snacks

VITFA

Hey everyone

Im struggling with ideas for mid day snacks
Im pregnant at the moment and not feeling 100% at all which is resulting in snacking on the wrong things

any ideas for mid day

L x

Lunch??? I have lunch at midday, Ideally you should be eating enough not to snack but if it's to stave off sickness,

Couscous is free and you can add what you like to make it savoury or sweet.
If savoury lots of roasted mediterranean veg, garlic amd herbs.
If sweet then sweetener, cinnamon, Peaches, apricots, pears etc.
Jacket potato with beans and crispy bacon, and a side salad.

Or lots of simple to make soups.
Leek and Potato
Carrot and coriander
Spicy Lentil

Should you not be having lunch at midday? There have been quite a few threads about snack choices so it would be worth your while doing a search.

how about mugshots or pot noodles in a mug?xx

Should you not be having lunch at midday? There have been quite a few threads about snack choices so it would be worth your while doing a search.

I don't normally have lunch until 2pm, but I eat every meal late - I don't have dinner until 9pm!

A snack I really enjoy is philidelphia spread on ham slices and then rolled up - delish!

I don't normally have lunch until 2pm, but I eat every meal late - I don't have dinner until 9pm!

A snack I really enjoy is philidelphia spread on ham slices and then rolled up - delish!

ohhhh this sounds lovely - im normally late with meals as i also work shifts so just something small to keep me going - this sounds lush thanks

Make some little SW quiches in mini muffin tins? Whiz up some vegetable soups - freeze small portions and as they're vege ones they should ding in a microwave quick and easily with no worries of dodgy tummy! Make up some sugar free jelly for a sweet fix! Houmous and vege sticks?

Back