midnight snacks?

yummymummie83

Has anyone got any recipes or ideas for things I could snack on when you just can't sleep cause your hungry. This is definitely my danger area cause all I want is bread, cereals, cakes and chocolate etc. Please help xx

What about saving a healthy extra for this time? If you used your b option then you could have the bread you crave. Or even keep your syns for late at night, and perhaps make a sw quiche/fritatta to keep in the fridge for when your peckish

Are you eating enough during the day? I'm just wondering coz you say that you get hungry at night. Make sure you're dating enough, you needn't go hungry in slimming world :)

I try to save my healthy extra's for the night time as it's also my downfall. If not then i make sure i have little plastic tubs of savoury rice/pasta/salad/fruit.

Ive been recently having mini meringues topped with strawberries and low fat cream for supper. The mini meringues i get from sainsbury's for 0.5 syn each. It feels sooo naughty and is very filling!
Ryvita topped with various spreads is also delicious.
X

I do try to eat alot during the day but get so bored of fruit. Need to get more imagination I think lol. Thanks for the ideas. Think I'll try the meringues or something. I shop at asda. Do you know if they do mini ones there? I have recently found ryvita minis which I love. Hex too which is good. Might dip them in cottage cheese or something xx

carrots are a god send in the night I can munch on them and not have to worry about syns.

Back