Might start soon

addicted

Hi,
I might start exante in the next few days. Just booked a holiday for 10th July and need to do something!!

I had previously done lipotrim for about 4 weeks about 3 years ago (just before going on holiday) and I was gutted when I had to come off it due to being spurred on by good results. I then got pregnant after the holiday (as planned) and tried to restart it after the baby was born but cheated like mad and failed.

I was just wondering if exante is any nicer tasting? What do you like from the range? I know you get used to it after a while but I definitely am easily turned at the start!

I don't fancy ordering a starter pack thing as I know I won't like a lot of it.

Fattest-ever-me :(

Hi,
I might start exante in the next few days. Just booked a holiday for 10th July and need to do something!!

I had previously done lipotrim for about 4 weeks about 3 years ago (just before going on holiday) and I was gutted when I had to come off it due to being spurred on by good results. I then got pregnant after the holiday (as planned) and tried to restart it after the baby was born but cheated like mad and failed.

I was just wondering if exante is any nicer tasting? What do you like from the range? I know you get used to it after a while but I definitely am easily turned at the start!

I don't fancy ordering a starter pack thing as I know I won't like a lot of it.

Fattest-ever-me :(

hi addicted and welcome. Personally I enjoys all of the shakes, the bars and the porridge. I have not tried the soups and have no intention of doing so after reading so many posts about how bad they are and just dont fancy the carbonara.

Hi there. Well it's personal choice as I live porridge but the exante one makes me gag! I have bars and the veg soup with lots of fresh parsley and the Tom and basil soup with lots o pepper and fresh basil. Pasta is ok for a change but I make it vey soupy with lots of chilli and basil in too. Give it a try, it works!!

Hi Wayz, as Alia has said it all is very much down to personal taste my least favourite is the Tom and Basil Soup but I add extra basil, I love my banana shake hot and drink it like custard, I was wondering whether anyone has tried to freeze the shake to make some lolly's? Keep your resolve especially during the first few days and you will be fine x

I love the vanilla in coffee

I only have the porridge, the shakes and the carbonara! And I used the Tescos bars for something to really chew =)

I have the 6 week bumper pack and getting along with it - alhough the pasta is getting a bit boring. Wish they had more variety like pasta bolognese etc.
First time I have ever tried dieting and I must say - exante is not so bad but I can't compare i to anything else!

Thanks for the input. Don't drink coffee, unfortunately, so no joy there. Might avoid the soups then. Not sure my local tescos has the bars as I can't see them online. Boo.

Only things I don't get on with are tomato soup and strawberry shakes. Doesn't seem like many people have the bars but I love them, they make you feel like you're eating somethin rather than just drinking all the time plus the chocolate orange one is perfect for curbing chocolate cravings :D

I have the 6 week bumper pack and getting along with it - alhough the pasta is getting a bit boring. Wish they had more variety like pasta bolognese etc.
First time I have ever tried dieting and I must say - exante is not so bad but I can't compare i to anything else!
They are bringing out some chili soon! And a mousse mix, how great is that?!

I love vanilla in tea..bout teaspoon in each up I have..shakes I like. Porridge/pasta nice. Thai/mushroom /tom soup nice..but I mix mine..like Thai in mushroom etc..

I love vanilla in tea..bout teaspoon in each up I have..shakes I like. Porridge/pasta nice. Thai/mushroom /tom soup nice..but I mix mine..like Thai in mushroom etc..
That's quite a good idea actually, mixing the soups, hadn't thought of that.

Mix it into a thick consistency...this works with shakes aswell...1369934707508.jpg
Then put on plate....1369934859919.jpg
I leave it to cool for a few mins..and enjoy with a cuppa...
You can try zapping it for longer...be careful IT WILL BURN..

Attachments

• 1369935141571.jpg
    1369935141571.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 40
Haha wow, your own chocolate biscuit! I might have to try this, thanks chick!

Slimmer's are the most creative people lol!! :D

Back