Mikado milk Chocolate biscuits!!!

t11cky

I have to share the joy I have discovered this morning!!
These are fantastic, long little biscuits mainly covered in chocolate and you get 18 in a box and they are 1/2 a syn each biscuit!!
Any doubt? Check it out on SW website!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreenMikado, all varieties, each javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')½½javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')½javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')
images

I have posted this on a couple of seperate threads so sorry if you have already read this but I feel I need to share this!!

I saw this somewhere else..I think it was the SW magazine. I have to get me some of those!

I saw this somewhere else..I think it was the SW magazine. I have to get me some of those!

I have just bought a box out of curiosity from my local spar when the stats on the box caught my eye, They are a treat that can last you all day or longer!! They arent expensive, too bad for you and they should last for ages, in the right hands!!
:D

I have just bought a box out of curiosity from my local spar when the stats on the box caught my eye, They are a treat that can last you all day or longer!! They arent expensive, too bad for you and they should last for ages, in the right hands!!
:D

Hmmm think I'll have to hide them from the kids though :hmm:

Asda did have them on half price the other week, not sure if they still are. Apparently also on offer in tesco (unconfirmed - my friend told me) and I got a load in Budgens the other day for 74p a box of the DIME flavour - my new favourites :)

theres a thread in the syn forum about these somewhere. I love the dark chocolate ones and the hazelnut ones. 0.5 syns the same. And only 59p a box in home bargains. (and B&M i think)

Asda did have them on half price the other week, not sure if they still are. Apparently also on offer in tesco (unconfirmed - my friend told me) and I got a load in Budgens the other day for 74p a box of the DIME flavour - my new favourites :)

I want to try the dime ones, not seen them anywhere round here yet though.

DIME flavour???!!!!! :wow:

In my local shop, they just had milk chocolate flavour and they are fantastic so I better keep an eye out from now on as I love Dime bars!! It just gets better and better!! :D

Yum, love these! wish i had some!

I have a curly wurly, so might have that instead hehe

According to Mysupermarket.com Tesco have both White Chocolate & Milk Chocolate Mikado's on offer @ the moment for 90p for the bigger boxes at 90p
Maybe too tempting though for a box with 36 in!!!

According to Mysupermarket.com Tesco have both White Chocolate & Milk Chocolate Mikado's on offer @ the moment for 90p for the bigger boxes at 90p
Maybe too tempting though for a box with 36 in!!!

Haha! Have just shoved some in my basket :whistle:

Me too *tries to look innocent*

I almost bought some more round Sainsbury's this afternoon but decided to wait until I get 'em when the shopping's delivered! How's that for willpower *shines halo*
Am saving my syns today for a wagon wheel with my cup of tea tonight after work. It WILL be worth it! :17729:

I'm desperate to try the dime bar ones...mmmmmm!!! Although have to say they do not last me ages. I can't stop eating the milk choc ones. I have to keep a tally chart so I don't blow all my syns on them without realising!!!! :)

Krsemma said:
I'm desperate to try the dime bar ones...mmmmmm!!! Although have to say they do not last me ages. I can't stop eating the milk choc ones. I have to keep a tally chart so I don't blow all my syns on them without realising!!!! :)

Dime bar ones ?! Wow, NEED to try!!!

Yeah I have to admit, they are too tempting, At least if you buy the smaller boxes you will only hit 9 syns!! The bigger boxes are very dangerous!!!

hiya jen, ive never seen those and im very jealous right now! where on earth do you get them from?? xx

Back