Mikado- the devils biscuit

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NN89, 17 September 2009 Social URL.

1. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Cue me..after a good hours session at the gym, browsing asda for my tea, and some low syn snacks for the week..when i see them, mikado, just 11 calories!! so i grab the box, aiming to bring a few to snack on when at uni..

when im in the car..the box is next to me I'd had 13 syns that day, so one or two won't hurt...

one or two within the space of 20 minutes turned into the whole box..either i have CRAP will power, or they're the most moreish biscuits on the planet designed to ruin our diets...

very disappointed in myself, ive also had 4 jaffa cakes today too and its on 11am! so i think im going to go next door and give her the packet, otherwise i will binge!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Morgawr

Morgawr Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW Group
    OOh Mikado haven't had one of those for ages. Very moreish though.

4. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

If I'm having them I tend to make sure they're my only syns that day and scoff the box lmao, you are not alone by any means!!! xx

5. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(29.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh thanks...Now every time I try to browse the SW forum, I'm going to see the title of your post and burst out laughing! Comedy genius.

6. LisaC

LisaC Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Are they the really thin biscuits with chocy on?? My consultant brought those to our class so we could try but I actually didn't think much of them. Saying that for 1/2 syn each they're worth it (unless you have the whole box NN89) hehe :p

7. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Omg our C brought them to class last night for everyone to try and i thought oh i wont like these, but omg they were gawjussssss, only half syn for one and i thought ohhh maybe this will stop me eating crisps and wanting chocolate when im trying to be good, but like you would i stop at a few in the day hmmmmmm lolol.

8. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I had these and never bought them again - stop at one or two? I think not! Whole box gone in a moment. Half a syn each...... gah, false sense of security!

Never again!

9. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No, I'll never ever buy these again! You just can't stop at one or two!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.