Mikado- the devils biscuit

NN89

Sexy Member
Cue me..after a good hours session at the gym, browsing asda for my tea, and some low syn snacks for the week..when i see them, mikado, just 11 calories!! so i grab the box, aiming to bring a few to snack on when at uni..

when im in the car..the box is next to me I'd had 13 syns that day, so one or two won't hurt...

one or two within the space of 20 minutes turned into the whole box..either i have CRAP will power, or they're the most moreish biscuits on the planet designed to ruin our diets...

very disappointed in myself, ive also had 4 jaffa cakes today too and its on 11am! so i think im going to go next door and give her the packet, otherwise i will binge!

Oh thanks...Now every time I try to browse the SW forum, I'm going to see the title of your post and burst out laughing! Comedy genius.

Are they the really thin biscuits with chocy on?? My consultant brought those to our class so we could try but I actually didn't think much of them. Saying that for 1/2 syn each they're worth it (unless you have the whole box NN89) hehe :p

Omg our C brought them to class last night for everyone to try and i thought oh i wont like these, but omg they were gawjussssss, only half syn for one and i thought ohhh maybe this will stop me eating crisps and wanting chocolate when im trying to be good, but like you would i stop at a few in the day hmmmmmm lolol.

I had these and never bought them again - stop at one or two? I think not! Whole box gone in a moment. Half a syn each...... gah, false sense of security!

Never again!

Back