Mikados are evil and will be my downfall!!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I foolishly tried these for the first time over the weekend, 1/2 a syn each, thought they were great................
Then I ate the whole box.............then I ate the second box too :wave_cry:

Oh dear, they may have seriously hampered my efforts this week! :cry:

I bought a box to keep in my desk drawer to pick at when I wanted a choccie fix or when everyone was having cakes.

Suffice to say they haven't lasted very long.......oops. Better not buy them again!!

xx

Ahhh so Im not alone - delicious little things aren't they!

Weigh in tomorrow at 7pm so i will find out - trying to be uber good for today and tomorrow!

They were giving them out for free in Chelmsford the other week. Got two boxes. Got guilt tripped into giving one to one of the girls at work. And polished off the other very quickly! Apparently the white chocolate ones are nice.

I couldnt even contemplate buying Mikados as they are far too much like Choccy fingers for me and I swear I absorb them into my body just by passing my hand over the package:8855:

Lesleyxx

They are on offer at Asda for 74p a box- bought some for my bday and finished a pack too, so staying away from those evil things :)

I also bought some of these over the weekend, me and my fella wanted to watch a film so i wanted a bit of a sweet snack and knew these were low in syns. I ate the majority of the pack but my fella finished the last 6? Haha! Oh dear! They are evil!
They are really addictive. I ate one, then put the packet down thinking 'i'll leave them now' and 30 seconds later i was eating another one!!
I'm going spnning tomorrow, hoping this will burn them off, and also the cocktail i had on friday, oppsy!! xx

Love them more than any other treat and ate 3 boxes ebfore realising i was under syning them as the small box. boo.

Anyone know how many syns in the whole box then?

Arrrggghhh - have to go raking in the bin for the boxes - they were the ones from Asda for 74p though

16 syns for the normal box which is 75g.
its 10 syns for the small multipack boxes, which come in 3. I think they are 30-40g or something

ive never even tried them!!! may make sure i dont now jen,lol!

Only try them if the box belongs to someone else and they just give you 2!!!

hahahaha!!!!!! i will remember your advice!!
to be honest they dont really appeal to me.....i prefer just chocolate,none of this wafery stuff,lol!!!

I got a pack of the white chocolate ones at weekend - sure they were only about 50p in Morrisons??

Not opened them yet - am I showing strength there or what?!?!?!? lol

Back