military training o/t

Woxywoo

I'm so excited! I went to the park today with my 2 year old and there was a big sign up for military fitness training starting there on Monday.
I've been looking for some form of training to go with my diet and this looks great and way more fun than the gym. :character00115:

Has anyone tried these classes anywhere in the country and what did/do you think to them if so?

No I haven't but it sounds like good fun - And hard work! I look forward to seeing how you get on

Oooooh! You are brave! The mere thought of it has me thinking of lying down in a darkened room! Good luck, and let us know how you get on.

I've done 'Boot Camp' before and my gym is starting it again next week at a park near me.

Its a tough workout, like circuits but a bit harder. Our instructor used to actually scream at us but i found this motivated me even more.

Expect lots of running, jumping, squats, press up, sit ups and core stability work.

God luck!

Is this British Military Fitnes? If so my friend does it and absolutely loves it!! She says is the best workout shes ever had and you soon forget you are outdoors (in the winter that is)!!

I have got the form to do the free trial of the British Military Fitness class in Heaton Park in Manchester, but haven't actually managed to get there yet! Partly cos I'm busy but also cos I'm scared! It's supposed to be fabulous.

Great fun, enjoy !!

Word of warning..... The small prints says you will have to do a tour of duty in Afghanistan on completion !!!!!

I wonder how many syns in curried goat !!

Oh the local Tesco express in Kabul is currently doing Muller lights three packs for a sack of camel poo !!
Oh yes grab a BARGIN !!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Phil x

Reactions: Taz
Lol phil and judimac :D Yes it's training by either serving or ex military fitness instructors and sounds brill.
I need someone to scream at me 2 gymclasshero, kinda gives me more motivation to push through the pain cos otherwise I'd just give up when I got stitch lol!
I'm hoping to go to the free class on monday, hubby's work permitting so he can babysit!
Glad to hear others are doing/thinking of doing the program, makes me seem less of a masacist (to me anyway lol)
Will let you know how it goes :whacky068: xxx

How did this go!? I'm thinking of going on Tuesday... but I am worried that I'll be the overweight person there!

How did this go!? I'm thinking of going on Tuesday... but I am worried that I'll be the overweight person there!

catkins which park are you thinking of going to on tuesday? just asking cos I'm in mcr too and have just printed off the form to go to platt fields (fallowfield)...

am overweight and unfit :) this may not be my best idea!!

Back