Milk? Can I count carbs?

minxie

One day at a time!
Hi everyone - hope Easter was good for everyone:)

A disappointing WI this week with no further loss - was tempted to give up but have decided that I must give it longer to work (though I'm going on hols in less than 2 weeks and wanted to lose more:().

Anyway question time - if I count the carbs can I put milk into a cup of tea? I'd only have 2 in a day and only like the smallest splash anyway so not many carbs I expect. Can anyone advise me?

Thanks!

Sorry, can't stand it! Nasty taste and "mouth feel"!

Hi Minxie

I stayed the same this week too and was disappointed but I think that its such a drastic change for me that I have to give my body a chance to adjust so im sticking with it for now. I have milk everyday - though I mostly have soya milk in my 5 or so cups of tea I would have the odd one with milk (if im not at home) and I add milk to my soya latte's as it helps to take the edge of the soya taste. I think if you count it its fine.
Good luck for next week.

Andi x

I'm sure those few drops in a cup wont do much harm, just count the carbs in Minxie

I water down single cream in a 4/1 ratio.

Takes a little getting used to (probably less if you use semi or whole) but it's worth it IMO.

Just out of interest Minxie, have you been sticking to the diet one hundred percent? It may be you're inadvertently eating something that is stalling you?

Hi everyone - thanks very much for your replies. I think I will continue with the milk and count the carbs, and limit it to 2 cups a day.

And yes to NekoZombie - I am sticking 100% to the plan, not a single cheat has passed my lips.....I'm just going to carry on and see what happens:)

Back