Working Solutions Milk in Tea/Coffee?

strawberrykisses

Does anyone know if we can have a dash of skimmed milk in our tea/coffee?

I'm sure I read somewhere that somebody does this and stays in ketosis! I had a dash in a couple of days ago and am in ketosis and I only started the diet on Friday.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

Strawb x

Personally I can't stand tea or coffee, so can't remember what the consensus is on this. I do know that some people use the shakes in this way, and put a little bit of a milky shake into their tea or coffee to whiten it.

I'm pretty sure starlight has milk in hers

I always have a dash of skimmed milk in my tea in the morning. Then green tea for the rest of the day. Still in ketosis but the tea makes this whole thing work for me. If it slows down my weight loss - so be it. I find I have to do what works for me.
Like 'Add a meal week' doesn't work - it felt like too much food every day for a week. So I add a meal now and then, otherwise TS. this give me flexibility when I go out. So for me, if it works and suits me I will do it.

GSQ

Cool. Well I just checked my ketones again and am out of ketosis again - eek. Think I'll give the milk a miss tomorrow and see if that affects me!

Thanks guys!

Strawb x

I too have milk in coffee, never affects my ketosis but then we r different as individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back