Milk in tea or coffee

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Naturalblue, 1 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Naturalblue

Naturalblue Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi all....I know this question has probably been asked throughout this forum but just can't find it. Obviously not doing the "search" correctly.

Anyway....would having a little milk in coffee once in a blue moon affect ketosis. I only ask as the "once in a blue moon" happened today and I had my first cup of coffee with some skimmed milk today (1st time in nearly 3 weeks). It's not something I plan to do often, cos to be honest I don't miss the coffee or coke zero, quite happy with water. :coffee::coffee:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingsarah

shrinkingsarah Member

Start Weight:
    17st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi, it shouldn't affect ketosis, one of the cambridge diet plans allows for 200mls of milk a day (which is 2 to 3 cups of milky tea or coffee) x

4. Sarah_P

Sarah_P Happy to be slim at last

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    I have skimmed milk in my tea on the Working Solution and stay in ketosis, so you should be fine.

5. Naturalblue

Naturalblue Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks ShrinkingSarah and SarahP. That has now put my mind at rest. I won't feel so guilty next time I have a cuppa. Being a nurse it's almost a prerequisite to always have a brew going LOL.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.