Milk on 790

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fiojam, 27 December 2006 Social URL.

1. fiojam

fiojam Focused & goin for goal!

Hi. I've just moved onto 790 and was wondering, if I couldn't get hold of red (skimmed) milk (e.g. if I was out at a cafe or visiting someone) would it matter too much if I had semi once in a while? I must stress that this isnt just because I'd rather have semi, it's just because it came up a few days ago where I was offered a cup of tea but I was in a bit of a panic because there was only semi milk. I was freezing and had a real debate with myself over whether I should just have the semi and enjoy a warm cuppa but worry about the milk or to go without and stay cold.
    Going without the milk isn't an option as I really hate it without and would rather not bother!!
    I just had it and worried about it. Should I worry or as it is only in an 'emergency' then feel fine about it???:confused:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You should be ok once in a while, although you can always 'water' semi down a bit ;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.