Milk Week

I very much doubt you'd gain. Just out of interest, what milk is it? Skimmed? Full fat?
I can't remember exact amounts, but you could choose skimmed or a lesser amount of semi.

Wow Karion! I just noticed your ticker and that you have maintained your loss over 2 years?? WELL DONE YOU!!

Any tips!!?? That is one of my biggest fears, is putting the weight back on!!

thankyou:thankyou: Tips? Thats hard. I've learnt so much along the way. I posted a fair amount on various forums including the LL one here.

I've maintained without dieting because I just got to a place where I just couldn't diet anymore so do my own version of intuitive eating.

You've got a head start doing LL with the counselling you get:clap: I reinvented the wheel a few times :D

Oh yeah....tips....nearly forgot :D Ummm. I think mine would be to concentrate on eating well for your health rather than to keep the weight down. Find an exercise plan that you really enjoy and can make a part of your day. I walk a lot. Be consistent as in trying not to have days off;) Learn to cope with problems without food. Chuck out the trousers/skirts with elasticated waistbands;)

I can't remember exact amounts, but you could choose skimmed or a lesser amount of semi.

:thankyou:

I agree with Ali - I had KILLER headaches and do not want to go through that again to get back into Ketotis. No way!

Sorry, but good for me or not - im not doing it! I only intend on doing this once in my life and going in and out of ketotis was not part of the plan!

P x

Back