Milk!

nibbs

Hiya,

Does anyone know the points for skimmed and/or semi skimmed milk? I used the calculator but it sounds far too low at 0.5pt for 100ml of skimmed?
Thanks,
N x

hi half a pint of semi skimmed is 2 points, quarter pint is 1, half a pint of skimmed is 0.5 so pint of skimmed is 1 point. Not bad :)

Ooh that's even better, Thankyou! I can drink it workout feeling so guilty now :) x

Hi Nibbs and Jollycoco,

Erm, I just had to check this as I have a 1/4 pint on my cereal and have been counting it as 0.5pts forever - I'dve have been gutted if I'd been diddling myself out of points. I've just looked milk up on my database calculator and it says 1 point for half a pint of skimmed (not 0.5) so 2 for a pint. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news x

oh really, sorry i got that info out of my w.w points book, it says in there milk semi skimmed 1/4 of a pint =1 point, milk skimmed 1/4 pint = 1/2 point, and 1/2 pint is 1 point? i guess go by whichever works best for you , but i used that book like a bible lol

No, you've got that right hun, it's this bit that isn't quite right x (a pint of skimmed is 2)
hi half a pint of semi skimmed is 2 points, quarter pint is 1, half a pint of skimmed is 0.5 so pint of skimmed is 1 point. Not bad :)

:) I love my book too, I've got the discover shop one it's brill! X

No problem! I only really have milk in tea, so I don't think I'd have made too much of an impact? X

Back