MiM's & flaxseed recipes

and how much you put in mim

A tablespoon. Just weighed it & its 8 grams so 1 carb. x

ah not bad then :) thanks honey.

Wow what an amazing thread I just started atkins and have been craving cake! Ive already ordered some Milled Flaxseed from Holland and Barratt cant wait till it arrives so i can try this.

I was just wondering how long will a MIM last for after it has been cooked? Do you have to eat it straight away or can you make it the night before for your lunch?

Hi & welcome Sage

MiM's will keep for a day or two in the fridge in an air tight container, they can also be frozen... which I've not tried as yet! The MiM made into two slices for a sandwich is fantastic too! xx

Thanks i will have to try that aswell. :) I love atkins. Everybody told me it was unhealthy but im eating more veg than what i would before i was on the diet and drinking lots more water and feel a lot better so i think people dont know what they are talking about:p

I will try the Cocco MIM with cream mmmm hurry up and arrive Flaxseeds:sigh:

I will try the Cocco MIM with cream mmmm hurry up and arrive Flaxseeds
im the same i ordered mine yesterday x

Thanks i will have to try that aswell. :) I love atkins. Everybody told me it was unhealthy but im eating more veg than what i would before i was on the diet and drinking lots more water and feel a lot better so i think people dont know what they are talking about:p

Sometimes its just easy to say yr low carbing.. no-one seems to batt an eyelid at that!!

Yeah think ill just say that.

Do you know what i have been really craving. Brussels Pate on toast.

I could make MIM bread then toast it and put Pate on it :D

I hope brussels Pate is allowed?:rolleyes:

I got a great pate from morrisons only 1 carb per 100g. just have a look about x

Mmmm... I love pate.

Hello Folks
I am currently doing Exante VLCD but very near goal now and preparing to jump over to Atkins for my maintenance as I am sure carbs are not my best friends and have been having meals based on the Atkins way of eating over the last few weekends and TFR'ing during the week. Anyway, to the point, made my first ever MIM last night, the very first recipe in this thread - and it worked! Had 2 slices of it for supper last night with some butter on it and the other 2 slices for my brekkie this morning with philly on (philly is on offer at co-op for £1 a tub at the mo) and loved loved loved it!

Going to try oopsies over the weekend too, have got all the ingredients, might put a candle in one tomorrow as it is my first ever adult slim birthday :D

Hope to be seeing you all regularly in the near future as I continue "the journey" - I do hate that phrase but it fits...............

Bren xx

Welcome :)

Happy birthday for tomorrow!! well done so far on your excellent weight loss. :D

WOW! You've had an amazing weight loss! WELL DONE! :D You must be so proud of yourself. Happy Birthday for tomorrow :)

Happy birthday for tomorrow. How about a mim birthday cake? Mmmm delicious with chococream filling

I bought some bournville cocoa powder for that very reason, whipped cream, strawberries and a candle in the top of tomorrows choccy mim :D

Thanks for the welcome too xx

Back