MiM's & flaxseed recipes

Thats what mine was like too. i must give it another try x

Hmmm strange. If thats what they are like then i dont think i like them. Vicky while your here, whats the secret to your oopsies? Mine were realy thin and floppy and yours stayed flat when you put yours on your burger.

My MiM's aren't grainy tho, x

I think i used too much flax. i only put a quarter of a mug in or does it mean quater cup measure, in which case i have no idea how much to put in.

Cheers hun. Where do you get your measuring cups? Ive never seen them. Weights would be great though so i can make some until i find cups

Thanks hun. Im not sure i like the texture. The taste is nice but think its the texture of the flax. I might try pancakes. Will let you know how they go. Have you made the ice cream? I need someone to tell me what thats like

I am looking for new ideas and found this thread - thank you - and thats before I even try a MIM! They sound lush and I have to go and buy some ingredients - trouble is the supermarket is shut now until tomorrow so I shall have to just dream about them until then!

The pancakes are delicious. I perfer them to the well loved mim's but dont know haw many carbs in them. Can anyone help?

I now love the mim and have one as my daily treat if i have enough carbs left. I found the frosting a little too cheesy so whipped up a bit of cream until really thick and add a little vanilla or coco powder. MEGA YUM. Its like your very own cup cake.

Hi All, ive just had MIM TORTILLAS.....
dnt know if i invented them but they work with chilli con carne!!

basically made the MIM recipe and THEN...

smear half the mixture onto a dinner plate and tilted the plate until it filled the bottom.....
IMG00203-20100429-1926.jpg

Microwaved it for a minute....

then pan fried (dry) just to give it a toasted taste..
IMG00204-20100429-1929.jpg

once it had cooled (didnt take long) i cut it into quarters and ate them as tortillas with my chilli!!

IMG00207-20100429-1935.jpg

Back