mims = wow

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
omg these r lush tried making them tonight omg i LOVE LOVE LOVE them ended up having them for my tea yummmmmmmy
made the cinomen one

i got to try limit my self as these will become addictive

how many are you aloud in a day ??

During Induction it's best to stick to one per day. Drink extra fluid with flaxseed products.

Aren't MIMs amazing? ha ha. The Atkins 'secret weapon' and you can make them sweet or savoury. Enjoy! x

i just love them i have made one for brekfast for a change
i used 30g flax and 2 eggs sweetner cineman ( i cant spell thins lol )
has cineman got carbs in ??

my flaxseeds r 30g is 0.5
eggs r 0.8
sweetner is 0.0
cineman = ???
butter is 0.0
quite calorific though i think is is about 350 for a mim

gotto try limit to one a day

and get the water flowing !!

so lush though

what is the best choc coco powder to use ??

xx

I have organic cocoa powder, nothing added - just unsweetened. :)

Hi - still not attempted a MiM... haven't been able to find ground flax anywhere... well, in any supermarkets. I commute to work so by the time I finish the shops are shut, and the shops I can get to at lunch are all the big boys on retail parks etc (no health food shops etc).

Might have to buy it online - in which case, what is the best brand to get?

As for cinnamon... I think, if it's just the pure spice, it's carb free... I 'THINK'... but maybe Google it.

SD xx

hey ya i would get the flaxseed from holland and barett online i get the linewoods flax already milled
i think its about 4.00 a pack they do ones with coco in now too which might just go nicley in a mim

xx

I tried to make one of those MIMS yesterday (1 egg, 30g flax (1/4 cup) and something else can't remember now :D

But i found it very bitty, I know flaxseed is very grainy, but ummm not sure.

Perhaps theres a different recipe out there?

Back