Mind if I join you?

GI Jane

Hello everyone...do you have room for a soon to be little one?

I have done loads of diet and like must of us have very unhealthy relationship with food. Like many I am a big emotional eater. I have 3stone to lose to get into the top range of a healthy BMI.

I did CD for a couple of weeks last year but the food monster in my head talked me into believing that it was very unhealthy and that I should stick to normal food and just accept who I am. Of course this was complete rubbish and the diet angel's voice has taken control... I am not happy with how I look...act up in order to hide my low self esteem and low confidence.

I'm doing SS+ with 4 shakes and 200ml of skimmed milk. For me I need to get food out the way for a bit and completely start again.

I'm on day 2 and am finding it tough - big hunger pangs. I have drunk 3ltrs of water so far. My CDC said it should get better after day 3/4. I hope so!

Anyhow thank you for listening and I hope I can offer you support and vica versa. I have really enjoyed reading the posts on here - so inspirational.

Jane :)

Hey Jane =) Weldone for already getting though 2 days your cdc is very right it will get easier... wish ja the best of luck for your journey im sure you will do fab and lose that weight!!! Listen to the angel voice of this diet and ignore the food monster in your head =D

Thank you! TBH I have been struggling a little this evening... They are cooking hot dogs in my house ATM which is why I'm keeping busy on here and on twitter! Where are you on your CD journey and how are you finding it (sorry can't see no stats or nothing off my phone) :)

Hi Jane, I am just finishing day 1 and haven't found it too bad so far. Managed 3ltrs of water today with tea and coffee as well. Just had a golden veg soup for tea which was yummy and filled a hole! I hope that you have a less hungry day tomorrow xx

Hi RachOwl, well done on your first day! I didn't get any soups as wasn't sure if I'd like them but might get some next week. I think I just have to stop thinking about food, and keep focused on the person I want to be. All the best for day 2

I have had a bottle of water in my hand all day and that has really helped with not feeling hungry, although I do seem to have spent an awful lot of time on the loo! Hehehehehehehehehe. The soup really was yummy, but have read a lot of posts on here from people who don't like them, guess its down to personal taste! Hope you feel less hungry tomorrow xx

I am on week 16 now and 5 stone lighter =D For me when i started day 1 and 2 was ok but day 3,4 and 5 were the ones i found to be very very tough but then it just got easier. I still have 4 stone to lose to get into a healthy bmi but this is the first time in my life i actually know i am going to achieve this =D

Well done you! I can't wait till I am in your position! I am sooooo determined to lose the weight this time! To make myself a healthier person xx

Thank you =) Time seems to be flying by so you will be where ja want to be befor you even know it!

Back