Mines Arrived!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by size102b, 19 January 2009 Social URL.

1. size102b

size102b Banned

Mines arrived my CS starter pack going to have a really good read through tonight then go shopping tomorrow to get snacks/healty meal foods and start Wednesday.
    Im ready to get started hope its not too hard xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi - great news! The book is okay and tells you pretty much all you need to know. I only started today and so far have had the cafe latte (I think anyway!) this morning and it was okay. Away to have another one in minute and drinking plenty of water to thirst & of course coffee!

Good luck...x

4. Mazza

Mazza Serial poster

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Good luck - hope everything goes ok. We are all here if you need us:grouphugg:

Maz

5. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    good luck and have a great first week. a lot of us have just finnished week one so any questions im sure somebody will be able to help.

6. size102b

size102b Banned

Thanks guys have lots to lose its great being with others who know what the plans like :Dxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.