Mini Achievements :)

debsxdiet

Silver Member
Hey i thought it might be good to start a thread to record all our mini achievements!

However small they may seem they are all an important step in our journeys don't you think??

My Mini achievement today: I had to go to the shop for cigarettes (I know i should stop) However i grabbed the car keys and off out i went!!
I got outside and walked right past the car, up the steep hill (puffing away) and walked to the shop!
This really is an achievement for me and i have decided each time i go to the shop i m going to walk. The fact it was nearly time for the shop to close only made me walk faster :) i m so pleased with myself so its only a 10 min walk there and back but still i feel good!!:D

Anyone else had any mini achievements??

Well done you - I kinda did the same but was hubby's suggestion - went looking at bikes for our son today and wanted to go check out another 2 stores, could have taken the car but we walked over (different retail park) so that was good.

My mini achievement for today was NOT giving in to temptation and having a hot cross bun earlier when there was one sitting there with my name on it (no worries now, gave it to Michael (son) and he had 2!!)

yay!! Well done Mandy little steps like that will halp us all along the way. I guess its trying to get ourselves out the easy and quickest option mind set!!

My mini achievement today has been planning what i m gonna do for nightshift as i know i end up feeling really sick if i dont have snacks. so i could have bought junk as i usually do and thought hey i ll be good tomorrow.
However i bought Carrot sticks and Celery and low fat humous, Think i might skip my second shake today and have a low cal ready meal during the night instead.

Oh and i have drank 4 pints of water

Good thinking - hope the nightshift went OK.

Im having a mare of a week so far - ended up having a take-away yesterday as school parents night dragged on and on from 5pm til 7pm!! so rather than have my birthday meal tonight we had it last night so now Im sitting here forcing myself to be good when all I want to do is run to BBS and get a birthday muffin!!

Back