**Mini Challenge 5th Dec-5th Jan**

hey karen, that's amazing loss for your 1st week, well done you!!!

hi Smurf, no worries, i'll add you in now.

Boo hoo for me, i gained 2lbs, still would've been worse a year ago!! before have put on half a stone over xmas so not too gutted.
Name ------------------Target
Lellycd - lose 4lbs (lost 1lbs after gaining 2lbs! boo!)
soontobelittlegem - 14lbs (lost 13lbs so far)
Smurf - lose 12lbs (lost 2lbs so far)
Bijoux --- 14lbs (target smashed and then some!!!)
Trisha -------10lbs (lost 4lb so far)
Nibbles ------3lbs (Lost 1lb having regained 2lbs )
Tara66 -------9lbs (target smashed)
Wannabslim -14lbs (10.12)
Katycakes ----- 9lbs (lost 7lbs so far)
Pretika - 12lbs(gained 1lb)

onwards and downwards!!

xx

Hiya, Finally got my WI, lost 4lbs so got to target.... yay!!! I know I am late but thought I'd report in anyway! Ticker seems stuck though... can't remember how to update it? Help!!!!!
xxx

Hiya, Finally got my WI, lost 4lbs so got to target.... yay!!! I know I am late but thought I'd report in anyway! Ticker seems stuck though... can't remember how to update it? Help!!!!!
xxx
Well done Katycakes, another 4lbs for you.
Regarding your ticker, just go back to the ticker site
Weight Loss - Diet Ticker
and make a new one up, then click on quick links in the blue rows above and edit your signature with the code received from the ticker site.
See you have signed up to the January Challenge, so will look out for your results in that thread.:wave_cry: Good luck with your continuing losses.

OK... I'm so untechy it will probably take me hours! I thought you could just click onto it to edit, but that isn't working this time - or maybe I just imagined that! Grrr. Never mind. Thanks for the heads up anyway!

Hi All, it has been a great month for everybody, especially with Xmas, well done. Have stayed the same, so have stayed at target. Thanks so much for letting me join in, it really helped me over the last month x

So now you should join the new Challenge 5th Jan to 5th Feb.
http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-100-forum/71322-jan-mini-challenge-5th-jan-5th-feb-roll-up-6.html
But don't have a shock when you see the list of people. Ten of us last month, but almost 40 for this new challenge. LOL.

Ive got my first weigh in back since before xmas and im so nervous, so fingers crossed that i can add to the weight loss as ive been good this week....

xxx

Hey Gem, woohoo you!! well done on losing 1.5lbs that's great considering it was xmas n all!! we've started a jan 5th- 5th if you are interested in that one...there's lots of us in it!!
Good luck on your continuing journey

xx

Back