**Mini Challenge 5th Dec-5th Jan**

Hi All,

Lelly ur pic looks great, well done!

Had my last weigh in on 22nd Dec, lost 5lbs and hit my target. However have found eating a bit tricky to say the least so have been back on ss since 28th so will see how I go on at Monday's weigh in. I know I put a bit back on but am hoping to be back to 22nd Dec weight or near as, by 5th Jan weigh in.

Seems to me that we have all done pretty well to get through Xmas and to be back on track, Happy New Year everybody x

Wow, well done Tara on reaching your goal, that's brilliant!!! Huge luck for your WI on the 5th, i hope you are still there xx Thanks for the comment too that was lovely!!

Hey everyone, i am up and about early today, can't seem to sleep in past 7 these days, house is silent everyone else still sleeping. I am off to town to find a new coat today, my size 16 is just looking like a rag so I have to, kids have xmas oney to spend too so looking forward to a lovely morning out. Morning scales are down another couple of lbs again today feeling much happier about that, am keeping on til wigh-in as i would love CDC scales to show the same, plus it's my birthday on the 10th and to get under my target for that would be the best present ever!!

Have a great saturday everyone!!

xxx

Hi everyone, had a scary few days running up to new year with comfort eating rearing its ugly head, but New Year itself was fine, in spite of houseful of drunken revellers at our party & much the same next day... ate 'normally' and started SS again on 2nd Jan. Today scales show 1lb down from last weigh in which is a small miracle. Can't get official weigh in till after 6th as CDC away, but still in with an outside chance of my target! You've all done so well.... have fab day, everyone, & enjoy the sales Lelly!

OMG:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
WI tomorrow night. What will my CDC say???:mad:. Me who was 100%CD, not one thing to confess throughout the 3st 2lb loss, but the Xmas break has made me very naughty. Reckon i shall be back on a lower plan for the next couple of weeks and then back to maintenance. LellyCD or whoever starts the January 5th Challenge>>> Make sure you put me in the new challenge from tomorrow.

Hey Nibbles!! awwww try not fret too much hun, it may not be as bad as you think! I too feel like i've been overdoing it majorly but my morning scales weight is only a couple of lbs over pre xmas and def not what i think i see in the mirror (which is me back at 12 st!!). I had to buy some new work trousers today and was in complete disbelief when the size 12's were very loose?? So i tried on the 10's thinking there's no way but they fit and i was telling hubby well they must be a big size 10, he just rolls his eyes and says 'you look the same as before xmas!!' why can't I see that in the mirror i'm convinced my WI tomorrow will be bad, I am getting a bit restless and can't stop thinking about my appt!!
Am trying to keep to 810 but it's working out more like 1200 by the end of the day only having 2 packs at the moment with food and a bit of fruit and occasional naughty thing.
Good luck with your WI tomorrow, fingers crossed for both of us!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok??
Are we doing a 5th Jan - 5th feb challenge, who's up for that??

xxx

Hello everyone. I have lost 17lbs so far. I wanted to lose 25lbs but I doubt I will find out I lost 8lbs when I get on my CDCs scales tomorrow. We will just have to wait and see. I am hoping for 4lbs. I would be very happy with 5lbs. I have been doing a mix of 810 and SS+ over the holidays so I don't think I have put on any weight.

I would be up for a 5th Jan - 5th Feb challenge. If you started one my aim would be 14lbs but am really hoping to lose 20lbs. Time will tell.

I hope everyone is doing well. I am very very very cold.

Lelly, would love a new challenge... let's go for it! Good luck to all with WIs, mine is not until wednesday so maybe the SS restart will have had a chance to do some good by then! I know I'll be late reporting in, but cdc is away till then. Head feels in a good place after wobbles over Xmas, so bring on the new challenge... it's good to have something to aim for & others along on the journey!

Lelly I'm up for the 5th jan- 5th feb challenge my wi tomorrow will report back then. As i'm still off work I find that I've picking quite a bit since new year, might do ss for a couple of days to kick start again before going back on 810

Hi Everyone :wavey:,
just thought i'd stick in the latest update before the challenge ends tomorow and we all post our last WI over the next few days, sorry if i have messed up anyones, feel free to change it if i have -
Name ------------------Target
Lellycd - lose 4lbs (lost 3lbs so far)
soontobelittlegem - 14lbs (lost 13lbs so far)
Smurf - lose 12lbs (lost 2lbs so far)
Bijoux --- 14lbs (lost 10lbs so far)
Trisha -------10lbs (lost 3lb so far)
Nibbles ------3lbs (Lost 1lb having regained 2lbs )
Tara66 -------9lbs (target smashed)
Wannabslim -14lbs (10.12)
Katycakes ----- 9lbs (lost 7lbs so far)
Pretika - 12lbs(gained 1lb)

Hi Bijoux - did i get yours right? and you're right it's bloody freezing innit!! can't get warm practically sitting on top of the fire, i know it's the weather but i'm hoping it fat burning;)!

Hey trisha - i'll add you in! i too did SS for a kickstart managed 1 day and then went onto 810/1000 picking is hard when there's loads of xmas treats still lying around esp kids sweet stuff!:eek:

Hi Katy - Will add you in also, well done on getting back to SS!

Ok I will definitely start the the **Mini challenge 5th Jan to 5th feb** tomorrow if that's ok with everyone?

Good luck to everyone with weigh-in's tomorrow and this week, can't wait to hear everyone's results.

Take Care All:cross:

xxx

I lost 7lbs at my last weigh in so it's now 17lbs. Final weigh in for the challenge is tomorrow morning.

Whoa Bijoux, way to go!!!!

I know am so excited. I wanted to be well into the 16s in the New Year and I was 16st 13lbs at my last weigh in on the 24th so I was quite happy with that. To be honest I will be happy with a 3/4lb loss as it will mean I have lost 20% of my body weight. I have just over 6 stone to lose now.

That's fantastic Bijoux woohoo!! -

Lellycd - lose 4lbs
(lost 3lbs so far)
Bijoux --- 14lbs (target smashed and then some!!!)
Trisha -------10lbs (lost 3lb so far)

Good luck for tomorrow too!!
xx

I was right on mark. Just had my weigh in and I have lost 4lbs. Really chuffed. Thats a total of 21lbs for the month.

well done Bijoux mini dec challenge well and truly smashed!!! you must be really chuffed with that! you've done so well esp as this challenge was at one of the hardest times of the year!!

xx

Lellycd - lose 4lbs (lost 3lbs so far)
Bijoux --- 14lbs (target smashed and then some!!!)
Trisha -------10lbs (lost 4lb so far)

well done on losing trisha, i'm really impressed with everyone whose managed to lose over the Xmas period, not holding out much hope for my weigh-in later, my scales have me up by 4!!! yikes

xx

well done karen!! plenty more good ones for you to come!..xx

hi lelly, sorry ive not got a wi as my cdc has had to go to scotland as her father-inlaw died so im in limbo at mo!!
please can you put me in for the january challenge please! im going to go for 8lbs please.
hope everyones good....xx

Back