**Mini Challenge 5th Dec-5th Jan**

Hiya, well done all! Could someone clever add in another 3lb loss for me, from last weeks WI, last Monday? It didn't get added & I don't know how to edit the list!!! Won't get weighed again until 6th/7th/8th as CDC is away, but will report in anyway, even though I'll be past the deadline! So far not doing so great over Xmas, once food is in the picture again I don't seem to be as strong as I thought I was... I will try to get a grip tomorrow & let you know how I do!

Well hello everyone im back!! im sooooooo sorry for not being here and supporting you all but ive been really ill with the flu and those horrible panick attacks!! hope you all had a lovely xmas! well ive sts still at 11st 10lbs so im over the moon with that only 10lbs to go then i will post my pics!!

well done gem on your losses you are doing fantastic and i love your pic you look so nice! hope you had a great xmas!...xxxx

lelly sorry to hear you went down with the flu as well i feel soooo sorry for you! youve done so well to it seems like ive been away months not weeks! really pleased you had a great time at the party bet you looked stuning in your dress cant wait to see the pics!!...xxxx

hi nibbles hope alls well with you and you had a good xmas!

im so pleased to be back ive missed you all!!...xxx

Hi Everyone,

Here's an update for you Katy xx

Name ------------------Target
Lellycd - lose 4lbs (lost 3lbs so far)
soontobelittlegem - 14lbs (lost 13lbs so far)
Smurf - lose 12lbs (lost 2lbs so far)
Sylvie86 --- 14lbs (lost 10lbs so far)
Trisha -------10lbs (lost 3lb so far)
Nibbles ------3lbs (Lost 1lb having regained 2lbs )
Tara66 -------9lbs (lost 5lb so far)
Wannabslim -14lbs (10.12)
Katycakes ----- 9lbs (lost 7lbs so far)
Pretika - 12lbs(gained 1lb)

Hope you are all doing really well!! I've almost got back on track, yesterday was a good day and i managed to 810 all day...yay me! and today was ok but a few little things crept in earlier but just had my evening meal and all going ok this evening

I think I am finally feeling a little better after my week of illness i might even venture out tomorrow for an hour to visit my mum. I am still on antibiotics so shouldn't have any alcohol on NYE which will be difficult as we have a few friends over every year and tend to get drunk as drunk things!! but desperately need this sinusitis to shift I couldn't take another day of it!! it was one the most painful things ever!!

I have rearranged my weigh-in or the 5th Jan so I need to be great from now til then if I am to get the last 1 lb off to hit my target...!!

Santa brought us a wii and wii fit for xmas and i am loving it, we all are!! it's sooo great althoughi wasn't happy that it told me i had put on 5 lbs this morning, not going to pay too much attention to it though as my scales were ok. can't wait til i feel better so i can really get some excercising done on it, my favourite is the step so far.

So what's everyone else's news, bring us all up to date!!

Have a great last week of our challenge all!!!:grouphugg::new_year:

xxx

hey smurf!! we cross posted there!! sooo glad to see you back and sorry to hear you have been ill & panicky, I really hope you are feeling better now hun ((hugs))!! well done on sts too, good luck for those last 10lbs, can't wait to see those pics!!
Nobody took a pic of me in my dress...gutted! I only have one of me in a party hat at the table, but i do have one of me on xmas day, where i have just about managed to make myself look human before collapsing on sofa once more!! i'll put that on instead.

xx

hi lelly so pleased your feeling better it knocks you for six dosent it! i dont no how ive sts but i have so im on the home stretch now and cant wait!! i will have to have a look at your pic when you put it on bet your proud of yourself for getting there! yes i feel alot better but still having those horrible panick attacks!..xxxx

just wanted to check if my new sig pic works??

Yes it works, you look fab Lelly!!! Just the motivation we need. Thanks for updating the challenge list, too, cheered me up although I'm scared I may be going backwards this week... yesterday was a nightmare, think Xmas pud, brandy sauce, Baileys chocs... and I don't have the flu, so no excuse at all. Roll on 2nd Jan when I wil be safely on SS again! We're having big New Years party tonight, so a mound of food to prepare and much drink will flow... probably can't be worse than yesterday though! Hope you are all good, and looking forward to 2009...

Thanks Katy, hope you have a fab party tonight, we have poeple coming over too but at this moment i don't feel like drinking at all! we'll see!! Good luck with getting back to SS again, might do a couple of SS days myself to put me back in control!!

Happy New year !!!
xxx

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year 2009!!!

I am starting anew today after lots of ups n downs over the last week or so. I'm going to do SS for a couple of days to shift the water weight and then back to 810 and then moving up the plans properly this time!! My next weigh-in is on the 5th and i'm not confident that i haven't gained a few lbs, (the wii fit is telling bad news!!)

Hope you all had a great Xmas and New years Eve.

Let's get back to chatting on this thread as much as possible, we all need the support!!

Good luck eveyrone for the last 5 days of the mini challenge!!!

xxx

HI EVERYONE!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

hi lelly i love the new you pic u look fantastic!!
its the new you for 2009!...xxxxx

Happy New Year Smurf, wishing u a happy & healthy 2009!!
xx

thanks hun xx i've put it there to remind me that whatever i have done wrong over xmas this is how i look now and if i want to stay that way i'd better keep myself in check!!

xx

well done you! i will get my oh to take some pics so i can post them on here so you can all see the new jan!! because i left the old jan back in 2008!!...xxxx

brilliant Jan i can't wait!!

xxx

brilliant Jan i can't wait!!
xxx
Nor can i !!!!

Well done to all.

Have to admit , i am being very slack and have a WI on the 5th January and i believe i may have to revert back to a lower CD plan to lose my naughtyness over this festive season. So i will be around a little longer than expected.
:cry: My own doing !!!!:mad:

But my measure now, is that as long as my size 10 work skirt remains loose, i am safe. I refuse to go back to a size 12/14.

Happy New Year to all.

happy new year nibbles! a very big thankyou for my card to it was lovely!...xxxxxx

Hey all,
Hope everyone who needed to start again is back to it!

I am on 2nd day, did SS yesterday, SS+ today, will either continue with SS+ or do 810 for next few days. Morning scales were down 1lb already...phew! Fingers crossed for another couple to either sts or reach target by Monday.
I am loving the wii fit, having a fab time clocking up the daily minutes and every day it tells me i am a normal bmi which makes me happy, glad santa didn't bring one for last Christmas! i wouldn't have been so happy then.

Hey nibbles, Sounds like you had a great Xmas, Happy New year to you, got me a pair of size 10 jeans today, got to break them in a bit but was so chuffed they did up!!

3 Days of mini-challenge left, what will I do without a thread to rely on???

hope everyone is ok? what's the news??

xx

Hope all happy with their WIs, as we are fast approach the last day of this challenge.
Read on another thread, how folk have put on weight, but stayed the same size. So strange, but i refuse to stand on the scales til Monday WI with my CDC. The last time i stood on my own scales ( 3 days ago ), they showed me at 9st 13lbs, so gain of 3lbs.:cry::sigh::mad:
But all of my new clothes still seem loose and i can't yet notice those 3lbs. Must lose that weight over the next couple of weeks though.
My big problem is that my family are having their belated Xmas dinner tomorrow night and intend to join in 100%, so my 3lbs is bound to be increased:sigh: Not at work for 2 weeks, so will be easy to follow a CD regime again.
Have a good weekend. Best wishes Nibbles
PS Definitely noticing all the new names around here and so hope they can stick to CD. Such a fab diet and worth the effort for the end results.

Back