Mini Diary.... 12 pounds to go!

This space hopper is bigger than usual, its designed for adults I think! I'm sure you'd be fine on it rofl.

I know what you mean about the LL ball.... I did blow mine up, but didn't have the right attachment so its a bit squashy. Should make an effort though!

I hate moving too its awful!

Mags
xxx

oh dear I've done it again.... Birthday food too much of a temptation, but I did decline the chinese so I'm not as guilty as I could be.

Hours of perfection....12.5....

sigh, you know part of me just doesn't want to be smaller, but the brain part says I need to at least be healthy and if I stop now I probably never will actually be healthy. I need to do it, its only 5 pounds!

oh well back on the wagon today, maybe yesterday would have been easier if I was in ketosis but because of my earlier lapse I wasn't.

Oh well never mind. I CAN DO THIS!!!

Mags
xxx

oh dear I've done it again.... Birthday food too much of a temptation, but I did decline the chinese so I'm not as guilty as I could be.

Hours of perfection....12.5....

sigh, you know part of me just doesn't want to be smaller, but the brain part says I need to at least be healthy and if I stop now I probably never will actually be healthy. I need to do it, its only 5 pounds!

oh well back on the wagon today, maybe yesterday would have been easier if I was in ketosis but because of my earlier lapse I wasn't.

Oh well never mind. I CAN DO THIS!!!

Mags
xxx
:hug99: Oh Mags, never mind. I am feeling it harder as the weight goes down and I still have 18lb to go so heaven help me when I get to only 5lb left ! I mean I wore a size 12 skirt today...ok, so it had an elasticy waist band....but after size 26/28 ! I feel like a fairy in comparison ! So that doesn't help does it, like a part of the brain saying "You've done it!" but I haven't yet :sigh:

But soon, and you will be there before me so keep at it !

I a way though Mel, we have done it. Even if we didn't get any further we have achieved a lot, you moreso than me!

Not that I am excusing us to stop!

I'm a bit ill today..... a friend who didn't know brought chocolate cake... and I ate some and now I'm paying for it.

needless to say I didn't only eat the chocolate cake. I feel so ill today I'm hoping it will be enough of a jolt to get me back up on the wagon, I couldn't even manage a shake this morning. So I tipped it down the sink, I've got plenty spare so I'll save them for later when my digestive system recovers from my abuse!

Really makes you realise how unhealthy I am! I have seen that chocolate is a real trigger for me over the last couple of months, so I'm going to try and stay away from chocolate. I think I'll even skip chocolate week on management, explaining to my LLC I already know it doesn't agree with me, I'm sure she'll understand.

I'm really impatient now to move on, but if I don't pull my socks up NOW TODAY, theres no chance of me losing 5 pounds by a week on Thursday. I think its still possible if I do it now though.

My development class is Thursday and management is monday, so if I am within a pound by the thursday, I may still go into management on the Monday and just stay on the packs for the days in between, that would be enough to kick the pound. So anyways at least 4 need to go in the next 11 days! now that I see it like that its still achievable.

so here we go again, hours of perfection....12

hours to weigh in....79.5

I'm not going to my drop in tonight as I suspect I will have gained, and I don't want to know! I've even stayed away from my own scales as I can't afford to be demotivated at this point. May stash my scales in the loft actually.... oh bloody hell I wish I thought I could actually do that! i know I won't but wish I could!

If I have gained it will just be glycogen and water, I've not eaten enough to actually form fat, so it'll still come off provided I stick to it now!

Right off to glug some water!

I'll be in here a lot today I suspect in between amusing my daughter (childminder on hols, so we at home this week)

liking the new games in the arcade too!

Mags
xxx

feeling a bit better, am about to attempt a soup!

Actually had a nice morning, took Hannah and her toy buggy for a walk up to the primary school, the whole walk would have been probably about a mile and a half, but took a while. Hannah is a great walker thanks to my childminder who takes them walks every day, we had a lovely time talking about grass and colours and daffodils! I love being Hannahs Mummy! I'm not one of these wrap up in cotton wool Mummies, and I'm actually quite strict at times too, but I do so enjoy being a Mummy!

oh well, lets see if I manage the soup pack....

Mags
xxx

so far so good, slow start today after feeling yucky, but I've had one food pack and one litre water.

Speed up ketosis so I can have my water flavourings please!

Going to visit a pal soon, so wish me luck for behaving! I need to be 100% now if I want to stop on time

Mags
xxx

I a way though Mel, we have done it. Even if we didn't get any further we have achieved a lot, you moreso than me!

Not that I am excusing us to stop!

I'm a bit ill today..... a friend who didn't know brought chocolate cake... and I ate some and now I'm paying for it.

needless to say I didn't only eat the chocolate cake. I feel so ill today I'm hoping it will be enough of a jolt to get me back up on the wagon, I couldn't even manage a shake this morning. So I tipped it down the sink, I've got plenty spare so I'll save them for later when my digestive system recovers from my abuse!

Really makes you realise how unhealthy I am! I have seen that chocolate is a real trigger for me over the last couple of months, so I'm going to try and stay away from chocolate. I think I'll even skip chocolate week on management, explaining to my LLC I already know it doesn't agree with me, I'm sure she'll understand.

I'm really impatient now to move on, but if I don't pull my socks up NOW TODAY, theres no chance of me losing 5 pounds by a week on Thursday. I think its still possible if I do it now though.

My development class is Thursday and management is monday, so if I am within a pound by the thursday, I may still go into management on the Monday and just stay on the packs for the days in between, that would be enough to kick the pound. So anyways at least 4 need to go in the next 11 days! now that I see it like that its still achievable.

so here we go again, hours of perfection....12

hours to weigh in....79.5

I'm not going to my drop in tonight as I suspect I will have gained, and I don't want to know! I've even stayed away from my own scales as I can't afford to be demotivated at this point. May stash my scales in the loft actually.... oh bloody hell I wish I thought I could actually do that! i know I won't but wish I could!

If I have gained it will just be glycogen and water, I've not eaten enough to actually form fat, so it'll still come off provided I stick to it now!

Right off to glug some water!

I'll be in here a lot today I suspect in between amusing my daughter (childminder on hols, so we at home this week)

liking the new games in the arcade too!

Mags
xxx

Agree about the triggers and there is stuff I know I am better off NOT introducing. Chocolate, cake, biscuits and bread ! Went out to a do today and it was all sponge cakes of every damn flavour....:drool: I didn't have any - I took a bar but I know if I had I would have wanted to try all the flavours !:eek:

I hope my stomach has physically shrunk so I wouldn't be able to do that anyway ? I wonder if it will have have ?

Glad you are back on track...bet the choccy cake is a distant memory now :) Only 5lb to go......go for it !

Back