Mini Diary.... 12 pounds to go!

ahem...(Mags walks in sheepishly)

hours of perfection...14.....yes I know!!!

hours to weigh in... 28:eek:

xxx

My LLC was great and I was dreading swapping to CD (no LL in Cornwall) but she is great too. I do feel lucky !

How are you doing today ?

not good been picking again!

I think the slimmer I get the less urgent the desire to lose and the more I trip myself up. However I'm not letting it get me down, having reset my goal a bit closer I'm determined to get there! I have a real phsycological (sp?) need to at least be within the healthy range and I'm gonna get there!

As I've said before....2 steps forward 1 step back still get there in the end!

Will be easier tomorrow as back at work, but I need to make sure I'm busy this weekend! At most I want to stay on LL for 2 more weeks, I'll need an extra week if I keep messing about!

Mags
xxx

not good been picking again!

I think the slimmer I get the less urgent the desire to lose and the more I trip myself up. However I'm not letting it get me down, having reset my goal a bit closer I'm determined to get there! I have a real phsycological (sp?) need to at least be within the healthy range and I'm gonna get there!

As I've said before....2 steps forward 1 step back still get there in the end!

Will be easier tomorrow as back at work, but I need to make sure I'm busy this weekend! At most I want to stay on LL for 2 more weeks, I'll need an extra week if I keep messing about!

Mags
xxx

You will get there ! So close now it aint worth picking !:) I saw the Lindt chocolate bunny advert last night and had the urge to bite the head off one and scoff it. (And me a vegetarian !:rolleyes: ) Good job there wasn't any choccy in the house :eek: I would have struggled.

Hope it was a good day at work. I am not looking forward to Easter Egg weekend but it can't be any worse than a food free Xmas and I managed that. And only 18lb and I can have REAL food !:D

You've lost 106 pounds!! you can certainly manage Easter!

My official weigh in tonight and lost a pound, so thats 3 in total since last thursday anyway, even with my lapse again!

Going to try for another perfect week, starting now cos been picking today too! I'm so bad lol!

Oh well only 5 to go and I'm there! Hoping if I really really really stick to it this week it might be a good un!!

Also I'm having a period, so maybe weighing heavier (she says with tremendous hope considering all I've eaten!)

Fingers crossed and yet another new start!

Mags
xxx

Well done for getting so far. Only 5lbs to go!!! YAY Good on you and keep at it. I cant wait to be where you are now. :)

WELL DONE.

Its taken a lot longer than it should have Boofaloo!

stick to the plan like glue you'll be there before you know it!

Mags
xxx

Ok so down to business today, no more messing one more pound to be healthy and get my next goal!

hours of perfection... 12...

hours to drop in weigh....84... I can lose a pound by then!

Mags
xxx

Having just got up as usual, taken my daughter to the childminder and tried to sign on at work I have discovered today is a holiday ROFL!

Can you tell my life is a little hectic?

Never mind, its not often I have a day without my daughter and there is a lotta lotta stuff I need to get done in the house, so lets get to it!

Need to keep busy as I'm not in ketosis, and I am NOT going to eat today, so far, 1 food pack and NO water!!!

Get busy and get glugging!

Mags
xxx

story so far.... 1 food pack, half a litre water.

Just stopped for a cuppa, I have gutted my daughters room, thrown out almost all my underwear, taken down my bedroom curtains for washing, stripped 3 beds and put away my clean clothes mountain! I have one load in the washing machine nearly done and its a lovely day, so it'll be a constant turnover of bedding and curtains getting washed and hung out today!

I decided as I am only 5 pounds off target and don't often have a day without Hannah, I'm going to have my bust measured this afternoon and buy lot of nice new undies! so.... need to get everything I want done by 2 at the latest.

This is such a bonus! unexpected day alone its amazing how much you can get done without a toddler!

Mags
xxx

I'm going to bore you to tears today lol!

I have now finished my 1st litre water today!

Have now dusted and hoovered daughters bedroom and Cleared out the guest room, Father in law coming up in a couple of weeks, Off to hoover and dust in there, and put clean bedding on. That'll be it ready for him and just a nip over with the duster the day before he comes hee hee.

3rd load in washing machine, weather has dulled so the 2 loads that are out are taking too long to dry, hope it doesn't end up I have to take it all inside to dry....

Best get on I suppose! So happy as I envisaged spending my evenings for the next couple weeks gutting house lol!

Mags
xxx

Well, thats the guest room all hoovered and dusted, and a 4 bags of baby clothes sorted out to give my friend who will be visiting on Sunday! Also have sorted out huge pile of stuff to put in loft! Theres no stopping me today lol.

Time for a cup of tea and a soup pack, then I'm going to get my ladder and get all that stuff into the loft. It'll make room in the spare room and I can put my exercise machine in there, I don't like having it in my room so it'll be good to be able to shift it.... and maybe start using it again lol.

My house has been long overdue a proper sorting, one day isn't enough but its a damn good start! I did give away a heap of clothes before to the charity shop, and theres a pile I still need to sort. My Mum wants some of it, the rest I will give to the charity shop, some choice items I will bring into my lighterlife class as we have a clothing rack that people can help themselves to. If I can get that sorted, the stuff in the loft and the spare room cleaned and my exercise stuff moved I will be sooooo pleased with how much I have managed to get done.

Anyway need to stop at 2pm, to give me time to get my bust measured and buy some undies, so I'd best get my kettle on!

Mags (domestic bore)
xxx

oh, suns out again, theres hope for my washing!

Mags
xxx

Well, didn't quite get the spare room finished but almost, get it done tonight when Hannah is in her bed!

Well I am in shock! Went to have my bust measured.... I was wearing 38B's which I knew were nowhere near right (wonder if they ever were really) and now I am 32D !!! When she said it I was shocked, no way I'm a 32D, I thought 34B maybe C. Right enough though, the bras she gave me fit perfect so I am a 32D can't believe it. Also went to Matalan for a look and bought a pair of jeans in a size 10! I've never been a 10! they are a bit snug, but they'll be fine once they are worn.

Well all in all its been a productive and surprising day!

my breasts are funny, they point out the front now instead of being all squashy and spread out if you know what I mean, I keep looking down at them and thinking "Blimey, whose are they?"

Hours of perfection.... 23

hours to weigh in.... 73

size 10 jeans!! me???

Mags
xxxx

OMG what a shock with the bra ! But a proper fitting one does wonders for you apparently, so if that's how a "professional" measure you and it feels good !

I am jealous as I was a C cup and now I seem to be a B:sigh: Maybe I should get properly measure though, I might get a suprise.

I have been out a lot in the sunshine so have just caught up with all your cleaning and sorting frenzy. Very impressed !:D Takes the mind off food and fits in with that spring like energy doesn't it.

Did a lot of walking today and lusted after a salmon steak but no way will I give in even though I whinged on to the family :) You're quite right, it isn't worth breaking all this bloomin effort.

Here's to another perfect week !:superwoman:

Oh Magz - well done on the size 10 jeans ... that is super .. and funny about the bra measurement .. I went the opposite with the weight loss .. from a 38D to a 38B ... so smaller cupsize!!!

Hi mel and Dee!!

Well done for resisting the salmon steak Mel! Its definately worth it.

Dee, I suspect all along I was never in the right size, I've NEVER in my memory had bras that do for my figure what these ones do lol. They're not push ups or anything they just fit properly. If you've not been proffessionally measured I thoroughly recommend it!

I suspect over the next while I'm going to turn into a real bra-bore with all my friends and I'll be recommending the shop as well.

I was surprised how comfortable I felt revealing all to a stranger! It was a small shop and quiet so that probably helped a lot.

Mags
xxx

forgot

hours of perfection....39 (will try and stay true till the end this time, from now till a week on thursday is another 297! I can do that! )

hours to drop in...57

Going to take munchkin to have her feet measure today and then spend the afternoon with friends. No doubt I will bore them silly with my bra story ROFL.

Mags
xxx

Well, Hannah's feet have definately grown, so my bank balance has been dented again!

Also bought myself a new bag, and a pair of summer mules. Hush puppies sooooo comfy! I discovered years ago if I want to be able to walk any distance I need to get good ones. They'll be on my feet the whole summer so I don't mind paying a bit. New purse too as I burst mine yesterday.

So between my little spending spree yesterday, and today, and Hannahs feet.... I'd better cool the spending for a bit now!

Hannah now having a snooze, and then we are going to visit a friend to celebrate her birthday. She is 30 something and I've bought her a big space hopper (if you knew her you would understand lol). It'll be great fun and there will be other kiddies for Hannah to play with. It will also be a bit difficult later though as they are having a chinese and I'll be having my soup lol. I don't want to come home early and miss the fun just because of that though, so I'll just have to be strong. less than a fortnight to go!

I'm thinking I will just go into management a week on Thursday anyway regardless of what the scales say, I will see. As long as my bmi is less than 25.

hours of perfection...43

hours to weigh and go...53

mags
xxx

Shopping, what a joy, my fav new addiction ! :D No calories but not healthy for the bank account:sigh:

Comfy shoes - yes, yes, yes. So important ! I don't care how thin I get, I aint clicking about in high heels !:p

Ooooh, space hopper, wonder how thin I would need to be to play on one of those and not burst it ? What a great pressie, loads of fun.

I thought that about the Pilates ball from LL when the LLC dished those out. :) haven't had chance to test it out yet though as the house contents went into storage shortly after that....will I ever see them again ? I hate moving !:cry:

Back