MINI GOAL: One weeks Physical Activity

I missed the crunches Friday and yesterday:eek: I've not been feeling very well (only a cold, but felt a bit like man flu;)) Feeling better today and have done 50 today to try and make up.

I had my gym induction and Katie you were right, there were a mixed bag of people, all smiley and friendly:) I haven't actually been back, but am planning to go tomorrow.

BL I love your photos you've posted, you're doing so well.

Tracey
x

I am not saying don't exercise as this is important but seriously look at Slendertone belt... use it every day and you WILL see the result.. sorted my post hysterectomy tum out ! then I put on weight slowly but surely ... two years and fourstone on.... feel like ditching the HRT !

I am not saying don't exercise as this is important but seriously look at Slendertone belt... use it every day and you WILL see the result.. sorted my post hysterectomy tum out ! then I put on weight slowly but surely ... two years and fourstone on.... feel like ditching the HRT !

Hi Kirsty:)

I do have a slendertone belt and use it when I remember, I agree they do help for the tummy area.

Tracey
x

Hi Kirsty.....do those belts really work then? I am always dubious about them. I too have a hysterectomy tummy and I hate it more then any other part of my body. Realllllllly hate it. :mad::sigh:

I have been naughty about HRT. As I had my op when I was 33 (medical reasons :( ) I went in to menopause literally over night and was told I would be on HRT for life. Its been nearly 15 years and I am sick of taking it so have been off it for about a year. Shame on me. I never did find it had any effect on my weight though, but maybe it did? I jut figured I was fat to begin with, and just stayed fat and got fatter. Who knows.

But how long did you need to use the belt for before you saw a difference and did you wait till you had lost the weight or did you use it all the way through?

Glad you enjoyed the gym Tracey, the thoughts of the places are always worse than the reality I find :) - Hope you're feeling better now (((hugs)))

Re the slendertone - I posted in another part of the forum about these as Icemoose (Mike) had done a thread about them, after reading about them I looked at them on the net and there are all different ones --- which do you choose? There's the Flex Max that does your stomach but there's also the System Range which you can use on your waist, stomach, bum, thighs and arms! - Not sure whether you get these seperately though .... it's all very confusing!

Not found one yet but if I do I'll def be wearing it :D

I have the Slendertone Flex which is just for tummy. I can't comment if it works or not really as I keep forgetting to use it! I thought about wearing it when on the treadmill at the gym as it says to use with other exercise such as walking or jogging.

Tracey
x

Well Tracey I think you should be our chief tester - get it on and let me know when you've got abs like Geri Halliwell :D If I get one I'm thinking of just going with the one that just does your stomach - the other one looks way too confusing, I'm not actually sure what you get with it.

OK, this weeks goal for me is 2 sets of 15 of each crunch, so 90 crunches and 3 sets of 20 leg lifts, each leg (on set each on my back, my sides for inner thighs and on my tum for my butt! :D So my ticker will red 210 crunches a day, but includes my legs. If that makes sense!

Off to update ticker now. :D

I'm sticking to my 30 straight crunches each day this week before moving officially up to doing some more - trying to see if I can do the ones I'm doing better if you know what I mean :)

I know what you mean. I just keep looking at my thighs...and I need to get on that bandwagon too while I feel inspired! Might become a habit that way!! :D (fingers crossed)

I still cannot edit my exercise ticker, nor can I create a new one? Anyone else ever have trouble?

No, I've been able to edit mine okay - just done them all now.

Mine won't let me have anything more than 3 though, complains I'm using too many characters.

I don't mind being the guinea pig for slendertone belt, in fact I'm wearing it right now:) I will certainly give Geri Halliwell a run for her money:D

I did take it with me to the gym today but decided against putting it on, I thought people might think I was a bit strange:eek: I was already getting a few looks due to my body art, hopefully they were admiring looks:rolleyes::D

Tracey
x

awww Tracey - and here was me loving the idea of you buzzing away while on the treadmill having your exercise neighbours wondering what's going on :D

Think I'll have to do a bit of net bargain hunting and get myself one ....... every little helps :)

awww Tracey - and here was me loving the idea of you buzzing away while on the treadmill having your exercise neighbours wondering what's going on :D

Lol!! If you dare me I may do it;) I've got a holdall somewhere with the Ann Summers apple logo on it that I used to use when I was a rep, I may take it in that with my water bottle and towel, that'll really get them wondering:eek:

Think I'll have to do a bit of net bargain hunting and get myself one ....... every little helps :)

I got mine from Ebay £45 including postage on a buy it now, I do buy some things from there, just not CD or LL products:D

Tracey
x

You got a billy bargain there ---- I never tend to go on it that much as I always forget that things are coming to an end........... and then if I do buy something I get obsessed with the bargain and start trying to buy everything which ruins the point LOL

Back